2011 Build for Truckin Magazine.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
damn weather.......and Fedex. LOL

SilsHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
One of the best looking truck's out there. Congrats on the shoot Dan! :waytogo:

Sil

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Shops 90 mins away? Is it up north way or more towards us southern boys?

4XLGATOR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
Hey Dan! When you take pics can you take and post a few specifically of your headlights, maybe even one with LED's on in low light? I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm thinking of having Jeremy color-match mine and maybe LED's/halos too when he does mine.

Thanks bud.

OP
OP
The Assassin

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey Dan! When you take pics can you take and post a few specifically of your headlights, maybe even one with LED's on in low light? I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm thinking of having Jeremy color-match mine and maybe LED's/halos too when he does mine.

Thanks bud.

I think I can handle that request.

EJM05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
440 Big Block

Thanks bud.

Hold on.... That is way to much to ask for at once..... lol jk

OP
OP
The Assassin

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
***update***

Oil change done
Coolant flush done
NGK plugs done
MSD wire done
Grille Craft grille done
Test fit of roll pan done (off to paint on Monday)
Dropped off the rotors and pads today. Calipers and rear drive shaft being sent for powder coat this week.
Also dropped on the rebuilt headlight, and stuff for the halos.
Ordered new investors for the tail light halos last night.
Tow mirrors and sport bumper being ordered this week.

Wasn't worth taking any pictures today. Will have some after the grille goes on, the brakes are done, and the fukken head lights/halos are working, and the roll pan is on. Time frame if I had to guess...2-2.5 weeks for that.

AWE Daniel

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Those arent OEM but I bought a set just like em, the kool-vue doesnt use actual glass for the mirror it uses a plastic type thing, you will notice it when you get em. Actual Mopar Towing Mirrors Cost at least 350 a pair.

Not knocking ya, cuz I just bought a set that will be here Wed, just thought you should know.

OP
OP
The Assassin

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Those arent OEM but I bought a set just like em, the kool-vue doesnt use actual glass for the mirror it uses a plastic type thing, you will notice it when you get em. Actual Mopar Towing Mirrors Cost at least 350 a pair.

Not knocking ya, cuz I just bought a set that will be here Wed, just thought you should know.

Meh, good enough for me. :)