2015 Ram sport Lowbeam driverside stopped working.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Time2roll

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 sport
I recently upgraded my 06 hemi, to a 2015 sport 5.7 with the projector headlights, and my lowbeam went out. No biggie i got new LED headlights to replace the halogen bulbs, hooked them up both of them and they were working. Then a little later after i took it out to test the headlights, my drivers side went out and seemed like it was a loose wire because it cut on and off a couple times. I took the headlight out again assuming the connector to the bulb was loose, but that isnt the case and im running out of solutions. My passenger lowbeam works with no issue, only my driverside lowbeam isnt working. i swapped it out with the other led bulb from the passenger side, and it still didnt work, so i moved the passenger side headlight to the drivers side just to test the plug coming from the headlight harness, and the headlight works, just not the lowbeam on my drivers side. The plug looks perfectly fine and the pins do too, and also the driverside headlight works when plugged into the passenger side headlight harness, so ive come to believe the wires that power the low beam, have went bad. considering its only a 2015, im not sure what the fix could be of this. anyone run into this issue??
http://i.imgur.com/GhEqyvz.jpg
I found this diagram from another forum and i need to find out where pin 5# goes to find out why its not getting power.

Julie667

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I recently upgraded my 06 hemi, to a 2015 sport 5.7 with the projector headlights, and my lowbeam went out. No biggie i got new LED headlights to replace the halogen bulbs, hooked them up both of them and they were working. Then a little later after i took it out to test the headlights, my drivers side went out and seemed like it was a loose wire because it cut on and off a couple times. I took the headlight out again assuming the connector to the bulb was loose, but that isnt the case and im running out of solutions. My passenger lowbeam works with no issue, only my driverside lowbeam isnt working. i swapped it out with the other led bulb from the passenger side, and it still didnt work, so i moved the passenger side headlight to the drivers side just to test the plug coming from the headlight harness, and the headlight works, just not the lowbeam on my drivers side. The plug looks perfectly fine and the pins do too, and also the driverside headlight works when plugged into the passenger side headlight harness, so ive come to believe the wires that power the low beam, have went bad. considering its only a 2015, im not sure what the fix could be of this. anyone run into this issue??
http://i.imgur.com/GhEqyvz.jpg
I found this diagram from another forum and i need to find out where pin 5# goes to find out why its not getting power.