4th gen factory radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
they wouldn't transfer mine for me.....

Dealing with Sirius is a ***** I had same problem as JJ so I ******* and they gave me the rest of the year I was owed on the journey then I just tell them I want to cancel and they give me 3 months.

paulycoppola5

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They WILL NOT transfer... Sirius radio is AWFUL for customer service...

Smiley you must've caught the right rep on the right day. I went back and forth with three diff reps and asked for managers and etc etc. Started out very calmly and then started getting very agitated, explaining how ive been a paying customer for over three years with two different vehicles in my household. Didnt make a damn bit of difference. I even offered to pay for a year up front if they'd just give me the remainder of the free year i was entitled to when upgrading to my new touchscreen. NOPE!! Wouldnt do a damn thing... very very unhappy with sirius.

OP
OP
bloombloom88

bloombloom88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The guy transferred my subscription...

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons make you fat...

OP
OP
bloombloom88

bloombloom88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Bump

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons make you fat...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Docbull