730n RHR / RER upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GutsGloryRam1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Whats up guys, so I have a quick question for you all. I have a 2010 Ram 1500 with the Std. 130RES radio. I was looking at putting the uconnect kit in it but the kit is like $300-$400 plus all the dealers by me want $100 to activate it. I have a friend who is getting rid of his 730N not sure if its the RHR or RER and wants like $750 for it, for the price i think its a good deal. Just a couple of questions I dont need to change anything other then the radio from what i read there is no dealer programming, no need to change dash bezels correct. All i need is the plug to have both the GPS and Satellite antenna, the GPS antenna it self and the mic for the uconnect.

jawzs2

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010, 2014
Engine
1500, 3500
Correct, the 730n has uConnect built in, you've already covered the mic. If it's an RER, you will need an antenna for the GPS, do you already have the one for satellite on the roof? If not, you'll need that also. If it's an RHR, you'll need a combo GPS\Satellite antenna. That should be it, no flash required