8.4 UAx radio touch screen touchy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jvbuttex

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I-6
i installed my used UAx radio on the truck today, and searching around some of the menus, i noticed it switching back. it seems the touch display will select anything in the middle right side..... i was on the menu item for DISPLAY - THEMES and when i select a top 1 or 2 item, it changes, but then selects back to #3... and if i do number 4 or 5 it switches, then back to #3. I think its in the middle.. .now i had a radio station playing and radio $6 far right gets selected automatically and starts playing that station... not i select a different station number not on display ( search >>>) and starts to play that station, then jumps back to the station #6. Funny if you watch, you can see the circle show up around #6 memory station then it jumps to it. I also arrowed over to the #7-12 presets... and waited... and eventually #12 gets highlighted and selected and plays that station... So it appears to be a problem with the right side of the screen, up and down. Very weird.

Is there a calibration that can be done for the touch screen?