Air freshener's??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I vacuum the carpets at the car wash and use their shampooer which is like a hot steam and you can pick from 3 scents. I actually think it's overwhelming but it last quite a while. Almost any self car wash has this.

J's_Sport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I use Tactical Air Fresheners. The inside of my truck smells like freedom. They are pricey and don't really last that long, but it supports a great cause. :rocking:

21958996059_3ed2b3a021_n.jpg

OP
OP
E

EWC88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I use Tactical Air Fresheners. The inside of my truck smells like freedom. They are pricey and don't really last that long, but it supports a great cause. :rocking:

21958996059_3ed2b3a021_n.jpg

Even though you say they don't last long, I am always trying support this cause, so where may I find these?

I will be buying some other suggestions and trying them all out and seeing what works best.

J's_Sport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Tactical Air USA — Products

Looks like they are all out of stock. I bought 2 when the company had literally just started a couple of months ago. It took 3 weeks to finally receive them but it is just a 2 man operation and both men are currently still serving. They have a pre-order for some more sweet looking fresheners. I will be ordering more in the future.

SyN

6.7L CTD Owner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 4WD - Tow Prep Pkg - Off-Road Pkg - 3:42s w/Anti-Slip
Engine
6.7L CTD
24/7 i have a Black Ice Tree hanging on my blinker switch... I do every now and then experiment with the clip to the vent smelly goods... Normally they work better in the winter time with heat coming out the vent...

Grown in Tx.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Buy the spray stuff and spray it on an old Christmas tree freshener. Personally, i have a trailer brake kit still in the box behind the seat, i spray it on the box every couple of days.

Don't ever spray anything on the carpets or plastics, learned this the hard way in my last truck. It left stains in the carpet and discolored the plastic around the recirculation vent where i sprayed it

Ramunit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My son dropped a pack of Juicy Fruit between the seats, smelled great for weeks.

breg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Giant Vanillaroma tree from a truck stop.
But it can nearly gag you the first couple of days.

Bobmx50

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes I get the tree frog cans and stick one in the cup holder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SyN

6.7L CTD Owner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Ordered the CS-X3
Squash Blue to sit on the dash...

Decent price and free shipping! I will try the cans for the wife's car.

Last edited:

SyN

6.7L CTD Owner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Report back please

If you are referring to me? Yes I will...
I have heard nothing but good things about this company & how amazing how good the squash scent smells in a new auto...

One thing I was told--->"make sure to buy the ones actually from Japan NOT China... These are a cheap knock off...

SyN

6.7L CTD Owner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
CS-X3 arrived today in the mail... Very fast shipping!
Only opened the vent maybe 25%... Very Strong amazing smell!! Will definitely continue with the squash scent...

Ram still has strong aroma of Black Ice! I placed the CS-X3 in the middle of the dash --> where it will be exposed to the Sun (heat) when the shades are not up...Which will heat up the jell which will really release the fragrance...

Last edited:

tipnitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Absolutely nothing has worked for me. Been two years and ample amounts of products, nothing has worked. From sprays, to constant cleaning and vacuuming, to the little trees and vent pieces. Absolutely nothing has worked for more than a day. The cheapest and best solution I have for all of you, dryer sheets. Tuck a few in corners and under seats. Change them out every so often. $4 for a pack of dryer sheets that will last a year or the trees that will last 2 days.

That'll be my advice until I find something better.

tipnitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just bought some Chemical Guys Black Forest spray to use in my truck. Was decent price. The last 16oz bottle I had of their lasted about six months with 1-2 sprays a day on average. Paid $8 for the bottle. So for the price, it was a pretty good deal considering those trees are $1 a piece and only last a day. Will follow up with results.

freezie

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500
Engine
6.4 hemi
Be careful , I had a vanillaroma tree sitting against my console and it bubbled the plastic "Crome " trim .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joey93