And the fat lady sang! She's done!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reddevil78

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 he I
She's finally done guys I appreciate the love on here and even that one guy that try to take me to school during spring break I have enough with my college algebra class on campus already lol.
Well despite everything I still have about an 1" on rake when sitting on a flat surface but that's fine with me it sits back when driving so I don't mind it. I'll go through the specs again for those guys that are interested.

35 Toyo open country m/t "stock sport rims"
1.5" adapters to fit the tires with no rubbing.
4" zone lift with nitro shocks in the rear.
Bil's on the front end.
Sct Chrysler tuner (for That extra towing torque)
Hard hideaway cover bifold for the bed.

That's pretty much it
The truck is a 2014 ram 1500 sport with the 6.4 foot bed 4x4. I'm just all around happy with my little build she rides smoother than my Camaro despite having m/t's almost feels like a cady no joke, but I couldn't have done it with the guys that chime in all the time for those little times I would get stuck on something or needed a second opinion. My truck is a product of the ram forum and I'm proud of it! 1eded1e6077cfede1f5ffd7c2a9c87d5.jpg

FISH ON

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Very nice!

How's the ride?

VegasDragger45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
haha the truck looks like a beast in a cage. Love the look of lifted trucks with the sport wheels

BogsRam14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice! Is that with 3" rear lift or 2", and what do you have the Bils set to? I am planning on 4" Zone or maybe even BDS.

OP
OP
reddevil78

reddevil78

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 he I
Nice! Is that with 3" rear lift or 2", and what do you have the Bils set to? I am planning on 4" Zone or maybe even BDS.

It's 3" on the rear I had a hard as time with the local shop trying to match up the front end with the back but I still have 1" on rake but it's alright for when I haul stuff.