Auto Park When Door is Opened

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramnewbie

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I guess some people are just too stupid to turn a dial. As I recall floor or column shifters don't have this feature. It's like they say " you can't fix stupid".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well, gave it a shot doing 80 down the freeway. Needless to say, truck ****** severely, veered a little sideways and then flipped and rolled about 5 times. Eventually came to a stop 50 yards later upside down. The sound of the metal roof screaming across the pavement made my teeth hurt. I think the tranny is toast, but doesn't matter truck looks like it came out of a trash compactor. Would post you tube video from the dash cam, but that launched out the windshield about 300 yards down the freeway and was run over or something, data is absolutely not recoverable from the remaining fragments of what I believe is to be the dash cam. Think this is covered under warranty?

J/K, that nonsense didn't happen. Even if it is functional at 1.2 mph, just stupid. Not really a big deal, but could be annoying. What's next, truck noticed you made a stumble on an early Monday morning walking to the driveway to leave for work and decides your incompetent and it won't let you in. I would agree overall it is a feature created out of fear of stupidity.

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I wouldn't mind an auto shut off if the key fob has been away from the vehicle for a time. I frequently grab the keys out of the truck and forget to press the button to turn it off. Left it idling 5 hours while I was golfing once. Keys were with me.

TSR6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
J/K, that nonsense didn't happen. Even if it is functional at 1.2 mph, just stupid. Not really a big deal, but could be annoying. What's next, truck noticed you made a stumble on an early Monday morning walking to the driveway to leave for work and decides your incompetent and it won't let you in. I would agree overall it is a feature created out of fear of stupidity.

You blow into a tube like the rest of the drunks lol