AZ- Truck/SUV Show- Benefit for Phoenix Children's Hospital

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Falcon

Banned
Reaction score
Hello all! My name is Kyle. I hope you don’t mind. I am organizing a Truck/SUV Show to benefit Phoenix Children’s Hospital. I would like to formally invite your group to join us in this great cause. Further details and contact information is below. I will be checking in here from time to time to see how much interest there is. If there is enough interest from your group, I can reserve a parking are just for you guys. So, please let me know how many I should expect from your group. Thank you for your time! I hope to see you all there!

THERE WILL BE TROPHIES:

Best In Show
Off Road- 1st and 2nd place
Street- 1st and 2nd place

TOTflyer.jpg

Last edited:

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
Hey Kyle, while you are here - pull up a chair and stay a while! Welcome to RF!

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Well you already know I'll be there, just put the HTC crew and the RF crew right next to each other and I'll sit somewhere in the middle haha.

OP
OP
F

Falcon

Banned
Reaction score
Haha....glad ur going Ryan. Hope to see quite a few more Dodge guys there. I have posted this on about 15 other truck/suv forums and so far haven't had much response except from the Jeep guys.

OP
OP
F

Falcon

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys! Thought I would drop in for one last little bump. Remember, since this is for a good cause, all are welcome and encouraged to join us. So, no matter what your truck looks like, we hope to see you there. Thanks guys!