Best hubs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff Krawczyk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hi guys, today I noticed a slight vibration in my steering wheel while turning, ( truck is lifted 6) so I'm assuming that may be time to replace the hubs, although I could be wrong but whats your thoughts on a good strong hub? And should I just do the cv shafts as well while I'm there lol....thanks

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How many miles are on it and how many since lifted?

Lyle Longboat

2011 Ram 1500 5.7 Sport CC
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Timkens are a good hub, however I hear the OEMs are great hubs too. Are you running wheel spacers?

OP
OP
Jeff Krawczyk

Jeff Krawczyk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I did just look under the truck and seen that one of the clamps came off on the cv shaft...is that normal, im assuming I could just get a hose clamp and clamp back on

KeepRight

ExFalconFxr
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
I did just look under the truck and seen that one of the clamps came off on the cv shaft...is that normal, im assuming I could just get a hose clamp and clamp back on
Clamps don't necessarily just loosen, but it's possible. Yet, I've had a couple over the decades, but nothing to worry about.

I'd rotate your tires before condemning any specific part.

Obviously, check tire pressure too.