Brake Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jon1090

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 318
just bought my buddy's dodge ram he had front driver brake line fixed.. than sold it to me it had no brakes after and they did not bleed the brakes so i bought new calipers and pads.. still no brakes there mushy and go to the floor so i buy a master cylinder still nothing bought rear wheel cylinders bled all around again and yes i bled the m.c.. ,so i figure maybe its the m.c return the old get a brand new one not refurbished.. put that in still nothing... maybe figuring the rear shoes need to be tightened so i buy brand new ones and have yet to out them on i start working on it and it looks like the wheel cylinder is leaking out the rubber.. if this isn't it idk what to do anymore.. any clues guys new to this site thanks

Okiespaniel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
magnum, 5.9
Bleed everything well and make sure the rear brakjes are adjusted correctly. They have to be almost touching the drums to work right.