Come on RAM

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by blrmkrl83, Jan 8, 2017.

Sponsored By: All Mopar Parts
  1. drittal

drittal Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    By percent to prior year, Ram full size sales outgrew the other two in 2016. Remember Ford was going against numbers in 2015 that was down due to shortage of frames.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. 69GWC

69GWC Senior Member

Ram Year:
    2016 Ram Express QC
    Engine:
    5.7 Hemi, 8sp
    Since I bought a new 1500 Ram will probably put the 8sp behind the 6.4 in the 2500 or put the 6.4 in the 1500..lol

WillO likes this.
  3. Sir John

Sir John Senior Member

Ram Year:
    2016 1500 Rebel "Mopar 16" Special Edition
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    Someone heard you!!!

Attached Files:

OnSale, Joe w. and WillO like this.
  4. WillO

WillO Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7

Awesome

5. Burla

Burla Senior Member

Ram Year:
    2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
    Engine:
    Hemi
    I come from a town where the ugliest dogs win, and no kidding of the big 3 the Ram lot always has more trucks and sells more trucks, by a bunch. Coincidence? I think not.

6. bpa88

bpa88 Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    Out of preference, and coming from an F150 to RAM, I couldn't justify the premium price tag that ford wants when I got a comparable if not better truck for much less switching to RAM. If there is one thing I dont miss about the F150 it's all the rattles and squeaks from the hard plastic, drove me nuts.

Burla likes this.
  7. Burla

Burla Senior Member

Ram Year:
    2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
    Engine:
    Hemi
    Ford drives like a dump truck, the coil back suspension was the best upgrade ever. To date Ford hasn't touched Rams 2009 numbers for HP 390, unless you get a HO Raptor$$. Even their 3.5 eco boost will only get you to 375, and again you will pay for it. Ram Hemi not only makes the best truck but it is also the least expensive. I don't include Raptor in the conversation, because that is a great truck. The OP just doesn't get it, Ram was already heads and shoulders above the field since 2009, thus the reason why Ram won truck of the year more then anyone else since.

8. bubbagumpshrimp

bubbagumpshrimp Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    That was my impression of the last few F-150's that I've driven. I'm not sure what happened with their ride quality over the years. My old '01 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew was a joy to run down the highway. The seats were comfortable, the interior was quiet, and the ride quality was awesome (for a truck).

The last truck of theirs I drove was a '17 XLT 4x4 SuperCrew with the 5.0L. I was not at all impressed. For a 1/2 ton truck with an MSRP of $49k...it shouldn't ride like a big rig.

9. bpa88

bpa88 Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    My biggest gripe with ford and chevy for that matter when I was looking and pricing trucks is the fact that in order to get actual back doors that open aka super crew etc, they add another 3-5k, where as ram is QC 4 door from the get go. It was such a pain with my super cab F150 trying to hold the driver side door and back door in order to avoid the wind yanking them open and dinging another car while wrestling with a screaming toddler trying to get him out of his car seat. Much easier with my RAM..I just open the back door, it's like magic lolz

PCT and miguelherrera4 like this.
  10. WillO

WillO Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    My first truck was a brand new F150 platinum in 2014. It was my first truck in the USA so I got recommended by a ford owner to check them out and knew nothing of the other brands.

In the 30k miles I had it it had:

2 complete new axles
    Front wheel bearings
    Reprogram

It was such a lemon, I gave it back and couldn't be happier with my Ram

I know there are always going to be lemons from every manufacturer however that being my first and only ford it was my last.