Come on RAM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
Completely agree about the look of the Chevy/GMC trucks. I hate them. So ugly. Could be the best performing truck in the world by a long shot and I still don't think I could own one because I'd walk out to my driveway every morning and have to look at its ugly face lol

Boy thats the truth ugly and a brick, they stopped making good looking trucks in 06, the exterior and interior on the 07 and up are just bad. My bosses 14 1500 had like 12 recalls in a year there quality has went down as well.

I was a die hard Chevy man untill 07 model trucks came out , if you knew me then and know me now you would crap to see me in a Ram but in my opinion Ram has the best products out now.

PowerWagon2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Boy thats the truth ugly and a brick, they stopped making good looking trucks in 06, the exterior and interior on the 07 and up are just bad. My bosses 14 1500 had like 12 recalls in a year there quality has went down as well.

I was a die hard Chevy man untill 07 model trucks came out , if you knew me then and know me now you would crap to see me in a Ram but in my opinion Ram has the best products out now.

The 06 chevy body style is the ugliest truck ever produced in America

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
picture of the ugliest truck ever

Attachments

• IMG_20130130_093414_186.jpg
    IMG_20130130_093414_186.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 73

Devin1349

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That poor trailer lol

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
all I can say is my 2015 RAM R/T is pure perfection, what could they do to it to enhance it????????

OP
OP
blrmkrl83

blrmkrl83

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was reading an article on allpar about FCA's press release yesterday. They quoted Sergio as saying the new RAM is hopefully going to be released next January. I would be surprised if it's that early. I also read they're possibly going to bring production of the 2500/3500 back to Michigan.
I know a lot of you love the looks of the current RAM. I do too, but I've had my truck for almost 5 years. I'm ready for something different. I was really wanting to get a new truck soon. but could't justify spending the money for something that didn't look that different from mine. I hit that deer in November, and I was able to change enough to satisfy me for a while, but in another couple years I'm going to need a new one. The engine is amazing, I still can't believe how comfortable the seat is after 100,000 miles, and the ride is pretty damn good for a truck. They can just make minor improvements on these or even leave them alone. I'm just ready for a new look.:favorites13:

bpa88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Look at this particular specimen of 4 wheeled excrement. Dodge would never **** something like this out their factory. Only Chevrolet

2e5e33863c5dd24b4cc533fbb3de5f25.jpg

That was the most god awful looking "truck", seeing those on the road made me cringe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WillO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Well at least now we know what happens when an avalanche and a ridgeline ****

99ac2f9d580fcbb05e97da15e6430363.jpg

shibby927

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
RAM does a lot to keep these trucks updated and interesting. Many different packages and special offerings. Your run of the mill stuff like Tradesman, Outdoorsman, Big Horn, SLT, Sport, and Laramie. The RAM Rebel, Power Wagon, Mega Cab... There's something for everyone. This is a good truck, it's still widely considered to have the best ride quality among the Big 3, and it's been out since 2009. We have easily the best infotainment system as well, performance that's in line with the others, and they offer a diesel in a half ton, Ford and Chevy don't offer that.

RAM gets it right and sticks with it for awhile. I much prefer that philosophy to constant refreshes. I also think that philosophy allows them to keep their pricing within the realm of reason because Ford/GM want a premium for everything.

Last edited:

GsRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Dodge Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi, 6.4L
RAM does a lot to keep these trucks updated and interesting. Many different packages and special offerings. Your run of the mill stuff like Tradesman, Outdoorsman, Big Horn, SLT, Sport, and Laramie. The RAM Rebel, Power Wagon, Mega Cab... There's something for everyone. This is a good truck, it's still widely considered to have the best ride quality among the Big 3, and it's been out since 2009. We have easily the best infotainment system as well, performance that's in line with the others, and they offer a diesel in a half ton, Ford and Chevy don't offer that.

RAM gets it right and sticks with it for awhile. I much prefer that philosophy to constant refreshes. I also think that philosophy allows them to keep their pricing within the realm of reason because Ford/GM want a premium for everything.

Yes, exactly. Chevy and Ford used to be this way. Example. Chevy redesigned the Silverado in 2013 for the 14 model year. My truck was a 15, and then in 16 they already changed the front end!!! I got my truck in may of 15, so i had a new looking truck for exactly 6 months till the 16s came out and it was old already. Plus the redesign i don't think looks as good as my truck did. That Ped me off.

Dodge originated the big rig styling in 1994 that all others have copied to varying degrees. I'm glad dodge has not changed things all the time like the others. Dodge has the best looking truck in my opinion, so I'm glad they are sticking with it.

Also, i always thought the avalanche was hideous and a dumb idea, but that's just me.

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
I completely disagree with the no change is good. The only things that kept me in a Ram for 2016 were the fuel efficiency of the ecodiesel, and the air suspension. If ford's new F 150 diesel is as good or better than the ED I can see myself getting one of those in a few years. Ford has a lot more tech in their Platinum line trucks for the same amount of money as a loaded up Ram Limited. I liked the Longhorn interior better than the limited, but couldn't bring myself to buy a truck that looked EXACTLY the same as my 2014 being that it was 2 years later, with absolutely 0 changes. It felt like there was no point. I think they need to have changes every couple of years.

Other things too, like why doesn't the half ton had power folding tow mirrors like the 2500's?! Why would that not be an option? it makes no sense.

Why don't we have the HID headlight options like high line Jeeps or Chrysler cars do?

Why don't we have a Nav as detailed as the one that comes in a $20,000 Dodge dart?!

Why don't Rams have the blind spot monitoring or collision warning? Jeeps have it.

Ford and GM have this stuff, so Ram should too if they want to keep up.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
My 2 cents is RAM/DODGE doesn't do major upgrades as fast as the others as it helps keep cost down! And redoing a lot of the same old parts they can update the weak items as they show up still giving a better truck then last years !

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
Shoot I am glad they dont have blind spot monitoring or collision warnings, unless it was a option so I would not haft to have it..lol

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
Shoot I am glad they dont have blind spot monitoring or collision warnings, unless it was a option so I would not haft to have it..lol
You've obviously never used those systems. They're amazing, and work great!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Devin1349

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So for the avalanche and the ridgeline what other "PretendATrucks" are out there lol