Cummins emission issues and the FED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

runamuck

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 dsl
I just still have the Y43 about a DPF sensor that was not available and so not added on some trucks. my '22 has that recall and cant be done because no parts availability. truck runs fine so I dont worry about.

Last edited:

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
I just still have the Y43 about a DPF sensor that was not available and so not added on some trucks. my '22 has that recall and cant be done because no parts availability. truck runs fine so I dont worry about.
I got the same recall notice, I went to dealer found out they could not order the part until they scanned Vin & entered VIN into there computer system ( was told it was the only way they were allowed to order one) once ordered (this was back in Sept) it took less then 2 weeks to arrive, when there they also did grid relay an tail gate, come to find out my truck already had the Y43 sensor installed at the factory ( my truck came off the line in Jan 2022) so no need to install the new sensor being it already has one...

runamuck

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 dsl
I've been on the waiting list at my dealer for the part for several months now from when the dealer did the grid heater relay recall.