Cut outs near the tail gate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hardracer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 1500 laramie 4x4 crew cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hopefully. But if you are like many of us here and have modded your truck, might not be so simple. Insurance companies are experts at not paying out.

I have a smaller one in my back seat mounted to the floor on the transmission tunnel. It is just bolted through the Mopar heavy duty floor mats. I can reach over the center console and snap it out if I need to.

Note: This is picture is a few years old. I have a console, not a jump seat now and have the extinguisher mounted as far forward as it goes. Quad cab is kind of tiny though so it definitely eats up that middle seat. Not that anyone ever sits there in my case.

View attachment 529814
Are those 12in subs In there?if so did you have to use spacers to raise the seat up?...looks good!

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Are those 12in subs In there?if so did you have to use spacers to raise the seat up?...looks good!
Yeah Kicker CVRs, need a 3/4" seat riser to make them fit. They come with the fox box enclosure.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat