Dead Pedal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clay282

Black Betty had a child... named Betty White
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
*in old mans creaky voice*

Way back in the 2 thousand teens when I was a young spry fella... I dreamed that one day I could put a fancy dead pedal in my gal... Big Momma, just like they promised we could one day. That was back when she was younger, before the 5th generation trucks came out. Awe shucks, I hoped, I dreamed, but a dead pedal never happened.

Now the roads are full of them flashy new 5th gen trucks that have the wide faces and lights that look all squinty and shifty like them there snake oil salesman at the travelin carneeval!

Sometimes when I get the gumption, I'll get my walker and make my way out to that ole RAM and climb up in her and pretend it's 2018 again and the dreams came true for me and all the other 4th gen owners... and I'll hold my foot like they finally did make us dead pedals. Just close my eyes and pretend I still had hair and she finally has a dead pedal.

kad

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI

Way back in the 2 thousand teens when I was a young spry fella... I dreamed that one day I could put a fancy dead pedal in my gal... Big Momma, just like they promised we could one day. That was back when she was younger, before the 5th generation trucks came out. Awe shucks, I hoped, I dreamed, but a dead pedal never happened.

Now the roads are full of them flashy new 5th gen trucks that have the wide faces and lights that look all squinty and shifty like them there snake oil salesman at the travelin carneeval!

Sometimes when I get the gumption, I'll get my walker and make my way out to that ole RAM and climb up in her and pretend it's 2018 again and the dreams came true for me and all the other 4th gen owners... and I'll hold my foot like they finally did make us dead pedals. Just close my eyes and pretend I still had hair and she finally has a dead pedal.

And the award for best over-acting goes to... :)

-K

sandawilliams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi

You don't need a dead pedal. Your already dead.

Razzman

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited CCSB
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Looks to me like this is dead alright

Kinetic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Still don't understand why they don't have dead pedals from the factory.

reborn55

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have taken them out of my last 3 vehicles--i like the extra leg room for my 6'6" frame--just me I guess

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I’m still looking for one. I may have to build one out of a 2x4 or something

I Love my 18 Ram 2500HD 4x4 CC
Blue Streak Pearl off-road package

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Glad you posted here . They are still working on it and have a ram coming in this month for testing. fingers crossed

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was told end of the month they should know if the revised one will work and be production worthy. at that time they are also test fitting a RAM phone mount as well

steve johnson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
here is what I did use 3in or 4in pvc pipe cut grove to slide over foormat ordered volvo 9132550 footrest pedal pad from amazon for 12.47 and epox to gether…vero tape on side100_0591.JPG 100_0593.JPG

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok they are having trouble finding another vehicle for test fitment. Is anyone near Portland, OR in the SW corner of the city?? Not sure how long they need the truck for but I cant imagine it being too long. If anyone is close enough and willing to help we can make it worth while. Just message me but please only if you are serious about doing it.

Thank you