eBay tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Icejob8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
$765.00 (4) delivered to my front door from Parrish Tire Co...275-70-18 Kanati MUD HOGS...I ran them for the Snowplowing season...Superior snow performance compared to the oem Firestone Transjunk...

Mud tire did well in the snow? How deep of snow and how often? I am really interested!!!

SHOOT2KILL

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015...2500H.D.
Engine
Mud tire did well in the snow? How deep of snow and how often? I am really interested!!!

I put the tires on in early November, and took them off around mid March...Trip "B" was set the day they were installed...Grand total of 3250 miles during that time...Biggest snowfall we had this past winter was maybe 8-10"...These tires grip n rip right thru than like nothing...What I really like about these tires is the braking bite when I'm pushing snow...NO slip/slide like with the factory Firestone TransJunks...Not once did the ABS engage when coming to the end of a long plow run at much higher speed than I could run with the OEM tires...And just for Shytz and Grynz I did a lot of plowing in 2wd because the grip is that good...

Last edited:

Icejob8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I have a set of the thunderer trac grip 2s in 35x12.50x20 on my truck. They are made in us or Thailand. I've put a few thousand miles on them and I can't complain one bit. Threads still look brand new. Have a thick sidewall. Way quieter on the road then the firestone destination mt. I have had them in the sand and gravel. Gets through no problem.

You mind me asking what you paid for 4 of them as well as where you bought them? I have never seen or heard of this tire before.

RogueXpress609

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You mind me asking what you paid for 4 of them as well as where you bought them? I have never seen or heard of this tire before.

I'm from south jersey and my buddy owns a shop so I got them practically at cost. I got them for around 800. I've done lots of research and the people I have found that have them like them and got decent mileage out of them. One guy on a f150 had 45000 on them and said they still had some tread left so I'm hoping for the best.

OP
OP
S

Synolimit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I have a set of the thunderer trac grip 2s in 35x12.50x20 on my truck. They are made in us or Thailand. I've put a few thousand miles on them and I can't complain one bit. Threads still look brand new. Have a thick sidewall. Way quieter on the road then the firestone destination mt. I have had them in the sand and gravel. Gets through no problem.

Awesome thanks for this!

OP
OP
S

Synolimit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI

Yeah i found that interesting as well. Normally muds suck in snow or ice because they only have lugs and not slits or sips. Look at a winter tire and you see like 10 slits within 1 lug that are very soft and conform to the ice and snow and bite in. Im sure a mud on ice will kill you. My Nitto G2's AT's sucked on ice and snow and they have slits like an all season.

OP
OP
S

Synolimit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI

The Thunderer AT R404 35x12.5x17 that are coming cost me $755 off ebay.

OP
OP
S

Synolimit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Well they certainly look good and the deepest tread I've seen. My Nitto G2's are still new and a lot shorter.

IMG_3831_zps8xtlnssx.jpg

IMG_3836_zpseyoo5r4e.jpg

IMG_3835_zpsoxk7reai.jpg

Nitto G2's

IMG_3834_zpsyfgmswb1.jpg

N1ck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just ordered a set of 305/55/20 Saulin TerraMaxx AT's. I need something to replace my Nitto 420's come fall! These ATs are snowflake rated and look fairly aggressive. $840cdn plus taxes for the set, that's around $600usd.