Fastman TB Installed... This Gain is Real!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CanuckRam1313

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Warlock SLT
Engine
Great experience speaking with Dan, and great customer service too.
Purchased a new 82mm TB with the rear taper bore add on, and got it quick.
The product is flawless in fit and form.
Installed it and did the TB relearn. Took it out and let the adaptive learning read it and settle it in with my spirited driving habits...lol.
A HUGE improvement in better throttle response, and at WOT it breathes air into my HEMI effortlessly.
I have a Legmaker intake, JBA shorty's, a custom mandrel bent Y-pipe going into a 3" Magnaflow cat back with 5" duals at the end, and this new addition has opened up the torque in such a great way.
Great purchase, and worth every penny!
Thanks FastMan for making such a great product!

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Great experience speaking with Dan, and great customer service too.
Purchased a new 82mm TB with the rear taper bore add on, and got it quick.
The product is flawless in fit and form.
Installed it and did the TB relearn. Took it out and let the adaptive learning read it and settle it in with my spirited driving habits...lol.
A HUGE improvement in better throttle response, and at WOT it breathes air into my HEMI effortlessly.
I have a Legmaker intake, JBA shorty's, a custom mandrel bent Y-pipe going into a 3" Magnaflow cat back with 5" duals at the end, and this new addition has opened up the torque in such a great way.
Great purchase, and worth every penny!
Thanks FastMan for making such a great product!
Pull the manifold off and spend a Saturday or Sunday porting it,for even more gains. The 6.4 manifold swap is cost prohibitive in Canada unless you stumble on a used one cheap,but you can gain a fair bit just by porting your stock manifold,and if you have a dremel and 3/8" drill can be done for next to nothing cost wise.He's doing a car 6.4,but the same tools and principles apply to a 5.7 truck manifold