Finally installed my level kit!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

motley1987

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I went back and forth between doing this myself or paying someone to do it and I'm happy to say I installed the Motofab front level kit in under two hours! I watched a couple youtube videos a few times and read the thread here about leveling. I even took the wheel off last week to get my bearings and see if i was able to move all the nuts and bolts to make sure nothing was frozen. Still need new tires soon but so far I'm loving it leveled. I couldn't imagine doing it without the help on the forum and the youtube videos.

OP
OP
M

motley1987

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Trying to attach a pic but am getting an error message. Will post one late from my laptop.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Pics?

OP
OP
M

motley1987

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Tried sending one from my laptop too and still got the "invalid post specified" error, so I guess I'll have to try again later.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
maybe pic is too big.

Drummin4jc

WWG1WGA!
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 Ram 2500 CC
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Oh what did we ever do without YouTube?? LOL! Good job on doing the install yourself! Looking forward to seeing some pics!

Adam

OP
OP
M

motley1987

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Oh what did we ever do without YouTube?? LOL! Good job on doing the install yourself! Looking forward to seeing some pics!

Adam

I'll have to try using my digital camera tomorrow. It looks better now since after I took that first pic I put on black wheel skins (would love new wheels but need tires soon so funds will be low), and put tire spray on the tires since they're about done and look awful next to the black skins.

OP
OP
M

motley1987

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Oh please dont put tire shine on truck wheels lol.

IMO

I had to! With the shiny black skins on a black truck, the tires looked worse than usual. Once I get new tires I'll retire the tire shine.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
I had to! With the shiny black skins on a black truck, the tires looked worse than usual. Once I get new tires I'll retire the tire shine.

I use Mothers tire dressing, all good man!

zstampe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks great man. Now you'll know how to pull the spacers off once you decide to upgrade to bilsteins since the spacers suck lol.

(I know this from experience, wish I'd just do **** the right way the first time)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk