Functional AIT fiberglass Ram Air Hood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TrEsPaSS

TrEsPaSS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
The hood looks f...ing awesome!!! Where did your fender flares go?
Thanks. The flares cracked over winter due to my mistake during install (I used loktite on the bolts) Bushwacker was nice enough to send me another set with a huge discount. They are getting painted OEM black and the bolts are being powdercoated red this week.

CaneCorso

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks awesome! Can you tell me where you bought this or where I can find one please and if your truck is a 1500 or 2500? Thanks

OP
OP
TrEsPaSS

TrEsPaSS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi

CaneCorso

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
OP
OP
TrEsPaSS

TrEsPaSS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Thanks, I'll run it by my body guy. I need a new hood due to hail from awhile back and might go with that instead of oem if the price is the same. I'm in Pa as well. What shop did you use for the install if you don't mind sharing?
I live in the Easton area, the guys at Brown Daub Collison in Easton did the work for me. Set me back around $900 for the work. Where in PA are you?

CaneCorso

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I live in the Easton area, the guys at Brown Daub Collison in Easton did the work for me. Set me back around $900 for the work. Where in PA are you?

I'm in the Reading area. I should hear back from the body shop I went to for an estimate for an OEM hood wed of next week. If it's about the same cost I was thinking of just adding the different hood. Some how I doubt it will be close in price.