Getting flashed after my 4" lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MT Hillbilly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
full
WOW! What a difference!

GIJoe2010

No sh*t, there I was . . .
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
All the ladies appreciate an extra 4 inches :Jedi:

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
so, I get flashed by oncoming traffic after my 4" lift. But, its not because my headlights are not aimed, its all the chicks raising their shirts because my truck looks so much better.

No really... it could be the headlights, but I'm going to keep believing the first statement.

Guess I'm going to.aim my lights a bit higher and see what happens. I'll report back, hopefully with pictures!

OP
OP
mpittman

mpittman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had no idea where to aim my lights. So, I used my Dodge Journey as a guide. I set my Ram lights to the same height at 25 feet out, then went for a drive. LOL.... I could barely see past the front of the hood. I came back and raised them up and just winged it. Took another drive. Met a couple cars, no flashing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craw

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Yeah sometimes I think the truck oncoming has its highbeams because the A**hole is using the bluelights and not pointing them down. Worst ones using the Blue lights for a f**ken lightbar. Like dude your sh*t can be misunderstood as a UFO.