Here’s a look at the first Jeep, Dodge, and Ram EVs set to arrive next year

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1695400997641.png
Stellantis, the parent company behind Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Fiat, Chrysler, and others, is set to release several new all-electric vehicles next year to kick off its EV campaign. Here’s a look at the first EVs due out next year.

Stellantis to launch EV offensive in 2024​

Although later than much of the competition, Stellantis will launch its first electric cars for four brands next year.

Under its Dare Forward 2030 strategy, the auto giant aims for 50% of total US sales (100% in Europe) to be electric by 2030. The plans include several brands going all-electric, including Alfa Romeo by 2027 and Chrysler by 2028.

Despite this, the company’s first all-electric vehicle in the US, the Ram ProMaster EV, will debut later this year. Next year, Stellantis will ramp things up with the first EVs from Jeep, Dodge, and Fiat.

Fiat will kick things off next year with its new 500e launching early next year. The Fiat 500e is the brand’s top-selling electric car in Europe, and CEO Oliver Francois believes it can also make a mark in the US.

1695401132484.png
Fiat’s new 500e​

Ram 1500 REV electric pickup​

Ram’s first electric pickup, the Ram 1500 REV, is due out in late 2024 to take on Ford’s F-150 Lightning and upcoming Chevy Silverado EV.

1695401211749.png
2025 Ram 1500 REV electric truck

CEO Carlos Tavares vows Ram’s electric truck will “outperform all competitors” in range, towing, payload, and charge time.

The Ram 1500 REV will be built on the Stellantis STLA large frame with dual 250 kW electric motors providing up to 654 hp and 620 lb-ft of torque. Ram says its pickup will be able to tow up to 14,000 lbs and payloads of up to 2,800 lbs.

1695401288400.png
All-electric 2025 RAM 1500 REV

It will be offered in two battery options – 168 kWh or 229 kWh. The former has a 350-mile targeted range, while the latter aims for 500 miles. Ram also claims the EV truck can add around 110 miles of range in 10 minutes with 800 V fast charging.

Dodge Charger Daytona SRT​

Dodge will also dive into the EV era next year after showing us a sneak peek of what to expect with the Charger Daytona SRT Concept.

1695401340626.png
Dodge Charger Daytona SRT concept

The automaker calls it “the future of electrified muscle,” with patent-pending features like front aerodynamic wings, an “exhaust” noise system, and multi-speed transmission with electro-mechanical shifting.

The concept is powered by a new 800 V Banshee propulsion system that Dodge says will outperform the brand’s famed SRT Hellcat engine in all key measures.

Dodge’s Charger Daytona SRT features a three-point Fratzog badge that originated on Dodge muscle cars in the ’60s and ’70s. The return represents Dodge’s electrified future and commitment to its performance heritage.

Jeep​

Jeep will launch its first electric vehicles in the US next year, including the Recon and Wagoneer S.

The rugged SUV brand revealed three all-electric models set to hit the market. The first was the Avenger, released in Europe earlier this year.

1695401426169.png
Jeep Recon
Next up will be the Recon and Wagoneer S, poised to hit the US market next year. The Recon will be a “rugged and fully capable electric SUV” inspired by the Jeep Wrangler. Like the Wrangler, the Recon will feature options like removable doors and windows.

We caught a sneak peek of the 2024 Recon Moab 4xe after images leaked out of a dealer event in Las Vegas.

1695401477452.png
Jeep Recon Moab 4xe
Jim Morrison, head of Jeep North America, said the upcoming Recon “has the capability to cross the mighty Rubicon Trail,” known as one of the hardest off-road trails in the US.

Perhaps, more importantly, Morrison claimed you will also be able to “reach the end of the trail with enough range to drive back to town and recharge.”

1695401564711.png
Jeep Wagoneer S
The next electric Jeep arriving will be the Wagoneer S. Jeep’s premium electric SUV has targetted 400 miles range, 600 hp, and a 0 to 60 mph time in around 3.5 seconds.

Article courtesy of Electrek

Last edited:

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Californians are now buying twice the amount of Hybrids than ever before.

You may have heard, no Stellantis plants are STRIKING, as of now

NETim

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Gotta get those ESG scores up!!! I can't wait until we all have our own personal ones.

markabby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don't believe those range claims for one second.

i think they're rated for an empty vehicle, not towing anything, and normal driving...just like the "mpg" on the window stickers. add weight to the truck, a trailer, hills and that range drops significantly

NCRaineman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No thanks.

EVs are sitting on dealer lots twice as long as comparable gas models. Charging still takes too long and the lack of charging infrastructure severely limits the places you can go with an EV. If you are a homeowner sure you can charge at home, but what about all the people who rent? I don't see landlords shelling out mega bucks to add chargers to apartment complex parking lots, and if you have to park on the street... fuhgettaboutit.

Our idiot government keeps pushing these things and the nation is nowhere near ready for them yet. What's coming is another situation like 2008, where taxpayers have to bail out the automakers yet again because their lots are jammed full of vehicles that nobody wants.

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
Charger *could* be interesting, depending on price point and final numbers. Making it feel like an ICE vehicle is a good move, IMO.

I've got enough vehicles I don't need each of them to be cross country road trip capable. That said, I doubt I'm a buyer at the price point these things are likely to go for. If it made economic sense, we could replace my wife's car with one of the EV Jeeps, though. She's *never* driven it more than a 50 mile radius, and while I've driven it on a few road trips it isn't my favorite. Sport seats get real hard on my backside after 3 hours or so. Like lightly padded cinder blocks...

markabby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No thanks.

EVs are sitting on dealer lots twice as long as comparable gas models. Charging still takes too long and the lack of charging infrastructure severely limits the places you can go with an EV. If you are a homeowner sure you can charge at home, but what about all the people who rent? I don't see landlords shelling out mega bucks to add chargers to apartment complex parking lots, and if you have to park on the street... fuhgettaboutit.

Our idiot government keeps pushing these things and the nation is nowhere near ready for them yet. What's coming is another situation like 2008, where taxpayers have to bail out the automakers yet again because their lots are jammed full of vehicles that nobody wants.
most likely a status thing right now or for people who say "look at me...i'm saving the environment"

G/T jonny

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi eTorque 5.7
“Saving the environment-NOT. There’s no chance of reversing the damage we’ve already done. Global warming can’t be reversed. Lithium is a poison. It’s been said there isn’t enough lithium in the earth to create all the batteries needed for the EV’s. The charging infrastructure is nowhere near where it needs to be. People will HAVE to charge at home because you can’t stop in to a charger for a 10 minute charge to get you 300 miles range like you can with gasoline or diesel.
EVs are zippy, quick and silent which is their only selling point.

KalboKalbs

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
21 Longhorn Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7
PAID Experts...Are Paid Liars.

Global Warming IS a sham- skeer tactic. <<< >>> Became Climate Change, when Global Waring was a proven sham.

Several decades ago, "Experts" were predicting an Ice Age.

Climate has Always Changed over the years, decades, centuries... <<< ALL A Nothing Burger.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Don't forget, spray paint cans & cow farts made a hole in the Ionisphere, which allows direct rays from the Sun to strike everything on Earth, that ruins our skin & Paint.

CrazyJW, do you know anything about the Imperial Valley in Southern California ?
On the eastern side of California Highway 86, south to Brawley, north to Interstate 10 & east to the Glamis Sand Dunes.
Is considered to be 1 of the top 5 Lithium Fields on the World.
The only thing that is stopping Lithium Production is enough Water, water would have to come from the Sea of Cortez.
That would mean a large Canal would have to be dug across several miles of Mexican Agricultural fields.

1696647514461.png
There is a big faction that just want to revive the Salton Sea & therefore build 1,000s & 1,000s of Homes, mostly on the West side of the Salton Sea.
The Lithium Mines would draw off the water & ruin any chance of reviving the Salton Sea & any remaining Fish & Fowl would die off.

Last edited:

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Back in the late 1960's, i lived and worked, where the Lithium Mines will be.

Those towns around that area were dying, people were abandoning their homes & property.
You could buy an abandoned home & the land it sat on, for about $1,000 around 2011

Now Artists are buying up the properties

this is a town called Slab City, it is located in Niland, Ca

Salvation Mountain also known as the Lawless City

1696728987631.png

Hardly anyone owns the property & the same with Rent, no one pays, there is no Sheriff or Marshall

The dwellers there decide whether you stay of go

1696729758602.png