Here’s a look at the first Jeep, Dodge, and Ram EVs set to arrive next year

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1695400997641.png
Stellantis, the parent company behind Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Fiat, Chrysler, and others, is set to release several new all-electric vehicles next year to kick off its EV campaign. Here’s a look at the first EVs due out next year.

Stellantis to launch EV offensive in 2024​

Although later than much of the competition, Stellantis will launch its first electric cars for four brands next year.

Under its Dare Forward 2030 strategy, the auto giant aims for 50% of total US sales (100% in Europe) to be electric by 2030. The plans include several brands going all-electric, including Alfa Romeo by 2027 and Chrysler by 2028.

Despite this, the company’s first all-electric vehicle in the US, the Ram ProMaster EV, will debut later this year. Next year, Stellantis will ramp things up with the first EVs from Jeep, Dodge, and Fiat.

Fiat will kick things off next year with its new 500e launching early next year. The Fiat 500e is the brand’s top-selling electric car in Europe, and CEO Oliver Francois believes it can also make a mark in the US.

1695401132484.png
Fiat’s new 500e​

Ram 1500 REV electric pickup​

Ram’s first electric pickup, the Ram 1500 REV, is due out in late 2024 to take on Ford’s F-150 Lightning and upcoming Chevy Silverado EV.

1695401211749.png
2025 Ram 1500 REV electric truck

CEO Carlos Tavares vows Ram’s electric truck will “outperform all competitors” in range, towing, payload, and charge time.

The Ram 1500 REV will be built on the Stellantis STLA large frame with dual 250 kW electric motors providing up to 654 hp and 620 lb-ft of torque. Ram says its pickup will be able to tow up to 14,000 lbs and payloads of up to 2,800 lbs.

1695401288400.png
All-electric 2025 RAM 1500 REV

It will be offered in two battery options – 168 kWh or 229 kWh. The former has a 350-mile targeted range, while the latter aims for 500 miles. Ram also claims the EV truck can add around 110 miles of range in 10 minutes with 800 V fast charging.

Dodge Charger Daytona SRT​

Dodge will also dive into the EV era next year after showing us a sneak peek of what to expect with the Charger Daytona SRT Concept.

1695401340626.png
Dodge Charger Daytona SRT concept

The automaker calls it “the future of electrified muscle,” with patent-pending features like front aerodynamic wings, an “exhaust” noise system, and multi-speed transmission with electro-mechanical shifting.

The concept is powered by a new 800 V Banshee propulsion system that Dodge says will outperform the brand’s famed SRT Hellcat engine in all key measures.

Dodge’s Charger Daytona SRT features a three-point Fratzog badge that originated on Dodge muscle cars in the ’60s and ’70s. The return represents Dodge’s electrified future and commitment to its performance heritage.

Jeep​

Jeep will launch its first electric vehicles in the US next year, including the Recon and Wagoneer S.

The rugged SUV brand revealed three all-electric models set to hit the market. The first was the Avenger, released in Europe earlier this year.

1695401426169.png
Jeep Recon
Next up will be the Recon and Wagoneer S, poised to hit the US market next year. The Recon will be a “rugged and fully capable electric SUV” inspired by the Jeep Wrangler. Like the Wrangler, the Recon will feature options like removable doors and windows.

We caught a sneak peek of the 2024 Recon Moab 4xe after images leaked out of a dealer event in Las Vegas.

1695401477452.png
Jeep Recon Moab 4xe
Jim Morrison, head of Jeep North America, said the upcoming Recon “has the capability to cross the mighty Rubicon Trail,” known as one of the hardest off-road trails in the US.

Perhaps, more importantly, Morrison claimed you will also be able to “reach the end of the trail with enough range to drive back to town and recharge.”

1695401564711.png
Jeep Wagoneer S
The next electric Jeep arriving will be the Wagoneer S. Jeep’s premium electric SUV has targetted 400 miles range, 600 hp, and a 0 to 60 mph time in around 3.5 seconds.

Article courtesy of Electrek

Last edited:

NCRaineman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've got enough vehicles I don't need each of them to be cross country road trip capable.
You aren't the average person. I hope you understand this. Most people can only afford one car. If car prices keep climbing like they have over the last twenty years soon enough most families will only be able to afford one car.

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
You aren't the average person. I hope you understand this. Most people can only afford one car. If car prices keep climbing like they have over the last twenty years soon enough most families will only be able to afford one car.

I doubt the average one car family is the target market for a Daytona SRT, nor do I think I need to put a disclaimer that I'm only talking for myself when I say "I"...

That said, I've been 'average' or below it in the way you likely mean it (income level) for much of my adult working life. Where I'm not average is my outlook on money, investing, and financial discipline. I jump started myself by going to work as a security contract early in GWOT to dig myself out of the stupid debt I'd gotten myself in by not understanding how money works, then took a huge pay cut to return to the US and have a normal life. But I learned what to do with my money, regardless of how much I made.

How many people here have a car payment over $500? How many have an *interest payment* approaching that? Who has the discipline to not finance a car for 10 years, put that $500 in a savings account or bond ladder at 5% (easily doable at today's rates) and then have a touch over $80k to buy what they want with cash, then start over for their next car 10 years down the road?

That's what I do. It's not so much what I've made, it's what I've saved and put to work making money through dividends and interest. So, now I can afford nicer things. I wrote a check for my Power Wagon, and my 'new car fund' is at the point I made $211 in interest on it last month. Making interest vs paying it adds up. I can't get every thing I want, but I can get most any one thing I want. I think more people likely could do the same if they were patient and stopped financing every purchase they make, bought less stuff that didn't matter to them in the end, etc.

KC5TGQ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Etorque
Stellantis, the parent company behind Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Fiat, Chrysler, and others, is set to release several new all-electric vehicles next year to kick off its EV campaign. Here’s a look at the first EVs due out next year.

Although later than much of the competition, Stellantis will launch its first electric cars for four brands next year.

Under its Dare Forward 2030 strategy, the auto giant aims for 50% of total US sales (100% in Europe) to be electric by 2030. The plans include several brands going all-electric, including Alfa Romeo by 2027 and Chrysler by 2028.

Despite this, the company’s first all-electric vehicle in the US, the Ram ProMaster EV, will debut later this year. Next year, Stellantis will ramp things up with the first EVs from Jeep, Dodge, and Fiat.

Fiat will kick things off next year with its new 500e launching early next year. The Fiat 500e is the brand’s top-selling electric car in Europe, and CEO Oliver Francois believes it can also make a mark in the US.

View attachment 528746
Fiat’s new 500e​

Ram 1500 REV electric pickup​

Ram’s first electric pickup, the Ram 1500 REV, is due out in late 2024 to take on Ford’s F-150 Lightning and upcoming Chevy Silverado EV.

View attachment 528747
2025 Ram 1500 REV electric truck

CEO Carlos Tavares vows Ram’s electric truck will “outperform all competitors” in range, towing, payload, and charge time.

The Ram 1500 REV will be built on the Stellantis STLA large frame with dual 250 kW electric motors providing up to 654 hp and 620 lb-ft of torque. Ram says its pickup will be able to tow up to 14,000 lbs and payloads of up to 2,800 lbs.

View attachment 528748
All-electric 2025 RAM 1500 REV

It will be offered in two battery options – 168 kWh or 229 kWh. The former has a 350-mile targeted range, while the latter aims for 500 miles. Ram also claims the EV truck can add around 110 miles of range in 10 minutes with 800 V fast charging.

Dodge Charger Daytona SRT​

Dodge will also dive into the EV era next year after showing us a sneak peek of what to expect with the Charger Daytona SRT Concept.

View attachment 528749
Dodge Charger Daytona SRT concept

The automaker calls it “the future of electrified muscle,” with patent-pending features like front aerodynamic wings, an “exhaust” noise system, and multi-speed transmission with electro-mechanical shifting.

The concept is powered by a new 800 V Banshee propulsion system that Dodge says will outperform the brand’s famed SRT Hellcat engine in all key measures.

Dodge’s Charger Daytona SRT features a three-point Fratzog badge that originated on Dodge muscle cars in the ’60s and ’70s. The return represents Dodge’s electrified future and commitment to its performance heritage.

Jeep​

Jeep will launch its first electric vehicles in the US next year, including the Recon and Wagoneer S.

The rugged SUV brand revealed three all-electric models set to hit the market. The first was the Avenger, released in Europe earlier this year.

Next up will be the Recon and Wagoneer S, poised to hit the US market next year. The Recon will be a “rugged and fully capable electric SUV” inspired by the Jeep Wrangler. Like the Wrangler, the Recon will feature options like removable doors and windows.

We caught a sneak peek of the 2024 Recon Moab 4xe after images leaked out of a dealer event in Las Vegas.

View attachment 528751
Jeep Recon Moab 4xe
Jim Morrison, head of Jeep North America, said the upcoming Recon “has the capability to cross the mighty Rubicon Trail,” known as one of the hardest off-road trails in the US.

Perhaps, more importantly, Morrison claimed you will also be able to “reach the end of the trail with enough range to drive back to town and recharge.”

View attachment 528752
Jeep Wagoneer S
The next electric Jeep arriving will be the Wagoneer S. Jeep’s premium electric SUV has targetted 400 miles range, 600 hp, and a 0 to 60 mph time in around 3.5 seconds.

I believe they will rot on dealer lots. Electric vehicles are only viable in urban & suburban areas. Most of the flyover country will pass on them. JMHO.

NCRaineman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They just issued a "do not charge" warning on a bunch of Jeep 4xe's... FIRE TRAP.

markabby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
funny how when all other car companies are shying away from EVs, Stelantis is going forward with many models. Makes you wonder why. Will this be their "Bud Light" decision mistake?

gfh77665

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Stellantis, the parent company behind Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Fiat, Chrysler, and others, is set to release several new all-electric vehicles next year to kick off its EV campaign. Here’s a look at the first EVs due out next year.​

Just as the winter cold caused a huge dislike of EV's. Timing could NOT be worse.