Increase Throttle Response

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WWlorodd1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have had zero luck being able to find anything related to acceleration on the 2011 1500. PLayed around with a few other things but so far I havent really found any good use for the money I spent on this AlfaObd app for the 2011. I see options like "This is an SRT, Police lighting, Off road equipped...etc" What do these things do? Anyone use Alfa on a 2011?

Black-Wolf

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
As I understand it: Police lighting allows you to completely turn off interior lights; SRT is for a sport mode equipped vehicle with the paddle shifters on the steering wheel; not sure about the off-road equipped.

aszumilo

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have had zero luck being able to find anything related to acceleration on the 2011 1500. PLayed around with a few other things but so far I havent really found any good use for the money I spent on this AlfaObd app for the 2011. I see options like "This is an SRT, Police lighting, Off road equipped...etc" What do these things do? Anyone use Alfa on a 2011?
I haven't been able to find any settings for it on my 2011, either. Don't think there is any.

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I haven't been able to find any settings for it on my 2011, either. Don't think there is any.

Doesn't it have the global down setting for windows?

I'm looking forward to using that feature this summer when it gets stinky hot.

Now, if only I could get the global up to work.

What about the fog light dropout? Living in a rural area with LED driving lights, I'm a big fan of that feature.

And then fine tuning the wheels circumference size. The speedo isn't much good if it isn't accurate. :cool: LOL

That's what the young'ins always say. :crazy:

Last edited: