Matching new headlight bulbs to Amazon LED Fogs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhiteNight

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7L V8
Hi All,

I have a 2017 Ram 1500 Sport Night Edition in White that I love. A few months back, I swapped out most of the exterior stock bulbs with Bright White LEDs from Amazon. I'm happy with that result for how little I spent, as the bulbs, despite being from different manufacturers, pretty much match perfectly, are bright, and are a clean white.

I also replaced my fog bulbs with these: https://www.amazon.com/9006-NAO-HB4...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=EAD4N0XKNDW88E9JWH28

I believe when I ordered these, there was a different brand name on the box - either way, they put out good light and I'm happy with them.

Now, I want to match a set of headlight bulbs to them. I don't want to spend a ton of money and am fine buying from Amazon or eBay.

I have the stock black Sport headlight housings.

Any recommendations will be great. Cost and ease use (installation without issues) followed by brightness and color matching (6000k-6500k) is the most important.

Thank you!

NJMOPAR

Older and faster
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Any manufacturer should be a match as long as you get the same 6500K rating LED bulbs.
I run Cougar Motor in my 2010. CANBUS safe, plug'n'play.

OP
OP
WhiteNight

WhiteNight

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7L V8
Thanks for that recommendation.

Any other strong suggestions for plug & play bulb HID or LED upgrades for a 2017 Sport that don’t break the bank?

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks for that recommendation.

Any other strong suggestions for plug & play bulb HID or LED upgrades for a 2017 Sport that don’t break the bank?

Just clicked on the link you posted and they have different sizes.
Just buy the same manufacturer in H11 low beams??

bigred90gt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Don’t put those in your headlight bulbs, the output will be terrible.

I would say get either Hikari Ultra or Katana for the headlights.