Mevotech conteol arm pitch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Are the mevotech upper control arms pitched for a raised lift like the zone arms are? I have 120,000 mikes on my stock struts and have stock upper arms. Looking to replace both, but would like input first. Thanks.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mevotech UCA’s are just a stock replacement and nothing more. Some 2013+ guys use them because RAM went to a stamped flimsy UCA versus a forged arm like your 2010 has from the factory.

OP
OP
2010 Infantry Vet

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Mevotech UCA’s are just a stock replacement and nothing more. Some 2013+ guys use them because RAM went to a stamped flimsy UCA versus a forged arm like your 2010 has from the factory.

Thanks JB1... thats what i was thinking, just wanted to make sure.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought a set of the mevotechs and never used them, the shop that did my lift said with adding the Bilsteins I really needed to add the Zone arms to correct for the angle plus they are little longer. They gave me a helluva deal so I got the zones. Looking back at it I’m glad I did. My truck rides very nice and smooth and I haven’t had any alignment issues or anything.

OP
OP
2010 Infantry Vet

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I bought a set of the mevotechs and never used them, the shop that did my lift said with adding the Bilsteins I really needed to add the Zone arms to correct for the angle plus they are little longer. They gave me a helluva deal so I got the zones. Looking back at it I’m glad I did. My truck rides very nice and smooth and I haven’t had any alignment issues or anything.

JB1 i will more than likely get the zone arms when i install bilstein struts. Thanks for your input. Seems to be the correct way to go about it. Especially since I have 6" lift and will be raising the front 2" to sit level with the rear.