Narrowing down my lift choices-assistance is greatly appreciated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Any side shots? How does it ride as opposed to stock?
If the ones in my media aren’t what you’re looking for I can snap a couple.

On the ride, I feel the tires make the biggest difference aside from getting really nice coilovers or something. Going from the plush factory “P” rated tires to a load range “E” AT or MT is going to make way more difference...........

beemerscott

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
4” Superlift, Bills @.7, factory 20x9’s with 35’s (no spacers and no rub).

Might be more pics in my online album, lost most of my good one when my phone &$@&!?!$!??!!!

View attachment 213242

Just looked at your other photos. I now know what direction I’m going with my truck. IMO your truck has the perfect stance.

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just looked at your other photos. I now know what direction I’m going with my truck. IMO your truck has the perfect stance.
Thank you sir! I’m a bit biased but imo it’s just the right amount of lift for 35’s.

If you go the Superlift route do yourself a favor and get the 6” kit. My 4” kit has the relocation brackets for both the upper and lower control arms but per their website I don’t believe it has them anymore. The 6” does and all the other components are the same.........they add an extra preload spacer up front to generate the additional 2” to make 6”. Just leave that out and you’ll have the exact same kit I got. The rear relocation brackets make ALL the difference.

beemerscott

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Thank you sir! I’m a bit biased but imo it’s just the right amount of lift for 35’s.

If you go the Superlift route do yourself a favor and get the 6” kit. My 4” kit has the relocation brackets for both the upper and lower control arms but per their website I don’t believe it has them anymore. The 6” does and all the other components are the same.........they add an extra preload spacer up front to generate the additional 2” to make 6”. Just leave that out and you’ll have the exact same kit I got. The rear relocation brackets make ALL the difference.

Thanks for the tip. I think my 2017 Crew long bed will look great with your setup. 29f40087649277dca7f844eb0385f61c.jpg

smoothee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bumping an old thread, but does anyone happen to know the difference in rear lift from the 4" and 6" kits. I'm thinking it's 2 and 4" vs. 3 and 5" like most other lifts out there but just wanted to confirm.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Bumping an old thread, but does anyone happen to know the difference in rear lift from the 4" and 6" kits. I'm thinking it's 2 and 4" vs. 3 and 5" like most other lifts out there but just wanted to confirm.
Depends on the manufacturer

smoothee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Depends on the manufacturer

Damn I thought I had quoted one of the posts talking about the Superlift kit. I know Zone/BDS offers 3" and 5" coils but can't find much on the Superlift aside from 2" with the 4" kit. So I'm assuming the 6" kit would have 4" rear coils.

Basically I'm thinking about replacing my Rough Country and wanting to keep 3" of lift in the rear. Debating between it and Zone, but I like that the 6" Superlift comes with relocation brackets for both sets of control arms in the back

Last edited:

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Damn I thought I had quoted one of the posts talking about the Superlift kit. I know Zone/BDS offers 3" and 5" coils but can't find much on the Superlift aside from 2" with the 4" kit. So I'm assuming the 6" kit would have 4" rear coils.

Basically I'm thinking about replacing my Rough Country and wanting to keep 3" of lift in the rear. Debating between it and Zone, but I like that the 6" Superlift comes with relocation brackets for both sets of control arms in the back
There are pros and cons to all of them. Technically pro comp makes the best rear relocation brackets but zone/bds make the best coils and trackbar and swaybar endlinks for the rear

smoothee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There are pros and cons to all of them. Technically pro comp makes the best rear relocation brackets but zone/bds make the best coils and trackbar and swaybar endlinks for the rear

I had looked into getting the Procomp rear kit with the relocation brackets but the price was insane to get them up to me in Canada.

I pretty much have all BDS and Core in the rear end now so it's mainly the front I'm after. Just that my BDS coils look to be sagging so I was thinking I'd change them up. Maybe I'll just get the Zone and keep my current BDS coils and upper control arm relocation brackets. I can always adjust my Core's if need be so the relo brackets aren't a deal breaker