New shift dial!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tomb

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 bighorn-cherry red
Engine
5.7 HEMI
What Dinky does to his truck is up to him alone-I believe he was just trying to share with other members his ideas and I joined this site for that very reason. To crap on someone who was obviously excited with his addition whether its functional or not doesn't encourage others to share their own ideas. Most of us try to make our trucks to make a statement of who we are and what hobbies etc we enjoy. Dinky was just doing that. Ive done the same to mine-it makes me think twice to post pictures of my own personal modifications. We cant all afford to go to Autozone or Mikes and cut a cheque!

OP
OP
Dinky

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What Dinky does to his truck is up to him alone-I believe he was just trying to share with other members his ideas and I joined this site for that very reason. To crap on someone who was obviously excited with his addition whether its functional or not doesn't encourage others to share their own ideas. Most of us try to make our trucks to make a statement of who we are and what hobbies etc we enjoy. Dinky was just doing that. Ive done the same to mine-it makes me think twice to post pictures of my own personal modifications. We cant all afford to go to Autozone or Mikes and cut a cheque!

Thanks for standing up for but it's all good I peed in their cheerios about caliper covers lmao. They're just flicking **** back.

tomb

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 bighorn-cherry red
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I remember that one -I wouldn't pay that for the covers either-I just don't have cash to burn other than what goes into the tank-truck is fast -happy without mods-covers look nice if they were $100.-keep posting cheap mods-some of us are reading Bud!

Quyonmob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I like it. Enough to hopefully copy.

OP
OP
Dinky

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I remember that one -I wouldn't pay that for the covers either-I just don't have cash to burn other than what goes into the tank-truck is fast -happy without mods-covers look nice if they were $100.-keep posting cheap mods-some of us are reading Bud!

Yeah I got few $$ to spend on my truck. I've never been big on fads or buying name brand accessories for my truck. Always look for a cheaper alternative with same end results.

bryce88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I still think you should push primers into them. Even spent primers would be cool.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Dinky

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I still think you should push primers into them. Even spent primers would be cool.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yeah it would. I dont think live primers but spent ones for sure

TXRAM16

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I came across this shifter dial from B&M and I think I'm going to pick it up.

81166_5.jpg

81166_3.jpg

bigred90gt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I like the concept, but the execution just doesn’t fit in my opinion. If the cylinder was the size as, or even just a hair longer than, the original knob it would look much better. As it is, it looks like a cylinder was just glued to the end of the knob and sticks out way too far. I dig the creativity though.