New shift dial!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dinky

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I like the concept, but the execution just doesn’t fit in my opinion. If the cylinder was the size as, or even just a hair longer than, the original knob it would look much better. As it is, it looks like a cylinder was just glued to the end of the knob and sticks out way too far. I dig the creativity though.

I did not one that was a little nub like the oem one. Its actually nice having it stick out that far.

OP
OP
Dinky

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
This looks AWESOME. Now if you'd just mount it on a proper console shifter where that green towel is, you'd REALLY have something.

Where would my green towel go? Lol. I really do wish it was console shifter vs dash.

bigred90gt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I did not one that was a little nub like the oem one. Its actually nice having it stick out that far.
Fair point, just differing opinions. For me, I think the factory knob sticks out plenty and anything more would be a bit much. But it’s your truck, as long as you’re happy with it, nothing else matters.

As I said, I like the concept. I’d love one that was the same size or even a hair bigger than the factory knob, I just personally wouldn’t want one that sticks out THAT far.

OP
OP
Dinky

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Fair point, just differing opinions. For me, I think the factory knob sticks out plenty and anything more would be a bit much. But it’s your truck, as long as you’re happy with it, nothing else matters.

As I said, I like the concept. I’d love one that was the same size or even a hair bigger than the factory knob, I just personally wouldn’t want one that sticks out THAT far.

Yup everyone thinks differently. It was hard finding something that diameter that looked decent. I had to make the base piece to fill in the gap.