Performance chips wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ANDRE2152

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L magnum hemi
So im a new owner of a 2004 ram 1500 5.7L hemi and im looking to start a performance project. ive looked high and low for parts specifically for my make and model but of course their are lists upon lists. im specifically looking for a power chip programmer to start with. Does anyone have any experience with these and can give references to good brand/ model for a power chip. some ive seen say works with all BUT the 5.7L magnum whichis what i have.

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
So im a new owner of a 2004 ram 1500 5.7L hemi and im looking to start a performance project. ive looked high and low for parts specifically for my make and model but of course their are lists upon lists. im specifically looking for a power chip programmer to start with. Does anyone have any experience with these and can give references to good brand/ model for a power chip. some ive seen say works with all BUT the 5.7L magnum whichis what i have.
Welcome to the forum! Here's a list of tuners

-Superchips
-Bully Dog
-Edge
-Diablosport
-SCT

I run a Superchips and it has been good for me, the Diablosport will be the one you need to run custom tuning. Really about price and what you wanna do "performance wise".

Sent From The Automotive Proof S5

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Welcome to the forum! Here's a list of tuners

-Superchips
-Bully Dog
-Edge
-Diablosport
-SCT

I run a Superchips and it has been good for me, the Diablosport will be the one you need to run custom tuning. Really about price and what you wanna do "performance wise".

Sent From The Automotive Proof S5

This^^ If you're not modifying the engine itself (cam, heads, etc) then stick with Superchips. If you're gonna get into it, you'll need the custom tuning.

derekp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
1990 5.9 Cummins
I also have a superchips cortex 3950. I lIke mine a lot.

Joe.G

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 SLT Quad Cab Short Bed
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am waiting for the new super chips tuner to come out, it keeps getting pushed back they now say april.