Pit Bull Tires?? 50% election deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigRed4x4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
PIT BULL PBX A/T HARDCORE LT RADIAL TIRES ON-ROAD REQUIREMENTS AND OFF-ROAD NECESSITY.

Discount code#50DRAINTHESWAMP2416

I am more looking for reviews because I've never heard of this tire brand before. Someone posted this on Facebook and thought I'd try to get some info and help anyone out looking for tires. I'm not in the market but could be persuaded. LOL The tires look good with a 40,000 miles warranty and at 50% off holy ****!

Anyone have any info on them?

eljefe

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I've heard of Pit Bull Tires, and the old ones were really beefy and loud. Looks like they've expanded their brand some.

Gump

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Those ATs look pretty good really. I know they make gnarly serious off road tires. Wish those came in a 33".

And that code didn't work for me.

OP
OP
BigRed4x4

BigRed4x4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Said code is invalid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It also was invalid for me the first time but I tried again and the code worked. I didn't buy the tires but wanted to see what the final price would be. Less than $800.00 :naughty:

I've been a copper or BFG guy and probably wont need tires for a year or two but maybe someone can take advantage of this deal and give us a review.