Tires or traction control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just blew my drink out my nose!

Well its atleast more definitive answer... but I still think they operate under their own. who really knows though, kinda seems from that article the way it was written that they do their own thing with the support of Toyo.

Either way its strange how toyo tires seem to be junk compared to nittos.... granted that my opinion from my experience

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Well its atleast more definitive answer... but I still think they operate under their own. who really knows though, kinda seems from that article the way it was written that they do their own thing with the support of Toyo.

Either way its strange how toyo tires seem to be junk compared to nittos.... granted that my opinion from my experience
You're the 1% there.. Almost everyone says that toyos are the best tires in the world.

(Again...for the record, not me)

IMO

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You're the 1% there.. Almost everyone says that toyos are the best tires in the world.

(Again...for the record, not me)

IMO

I know, and I don't know why... I hear then toted so much... but every set I have ran on jeeps, Rams and others I have have seen on Tundras and superduties all sucked... I read alot of good stuff but I have yet to ever see it.

Really the best mud tire I have ran is that Mud Claw off brand tire produced by cooper... but its in a 31x10.5, wears dif than a 35. So I try not to compare them apples to apples..

But my ZR2 has about 25k on the tires on and off road in the fields and doesn't show any wear... good soft rubber 2 years later. really impressive tire. and I'm not easy to impress.

OP
OP
PCT

PCT

2019 2500 6.4
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So what do y'all think about bfg kelly ext. when I go bald, my tires of course. If I went bald at 21 I'd be going to the doctor[emoji33] what should I put on as my new shoes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kpearson

Reaction score
Ram Year
1996 RAM 2500
Engine
5.9 Gas
For when I get into those kinds of traction issues and have to put in the 4x4, I also put the traction control off. And don't usually have issues. The company I used to work for only runs duratracs in the summer and are great tires. Also come in load range E. Personally, the duratracs and the KO2 would be my choices. The best thing for me to figure out which tires to look at are on the pick up for the oilfield pick ups. There's times they have to get into places that most will only walk into. Up here where I am we go from sticky God awful mud and snow yearly and I've had the chance to try out a few different tires. Toyo and Kelly I don't think I'd burn that kind of money on them.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

jstacey8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Duratracs are a great tire but can wear fast on the highway but would prob be your best bet

jstacey8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I'll make it simple. A tire that has great traction won't last Mich more then 35k but a tire that will last more then 40k won't have much for traction so pick the tire that fits you best