Under the hood heat pad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Back on another thread about the underhood light I remember some people said many of the made in America Rams didn't have that connector, but the ones made Mexico like my regular cab Tradesman did have it. Hard to believe they'd leave it off upper end trucks, and put it on a basic one like mine.
My truck was Mexico made, had the connector & spot for the lamp...but wasnt an option. Home dealership said they couldnt even order it under my vin! But I had my ways....

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

tap4154

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
My truck was Mexico made, had the connector & spot for the lamp...but wasnt an option. Home dealership said they couldnt even order it under my vin! But I had my ways....

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

I didn't even ask the dealer. Became aware of it here and ordered from Amazon.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Back on another thread about the underhood light I remember some people said many of the made in America Rams didn't have that connector, but the ones made Mexico like my regular cab Tradesman did have it. Hard to believe they'd leave it off upper end trucks, and put it on a basic one like mine.

My old regular cab Canadian ST (same basic truck as a Tradesmen) had the pigtail to,and that truck was about as plain a truck as you could buy.