What did you do to your Gen3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunken Hamster

Turncoat Ford Boi
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2005
Engine
was 5.7 Hemi
Called ******* today. Said they won't take the speakers back. At best they'll 'troubleshoot' or replace them. They won't even exchange the 6x9's for the component versions.

**** kicker. **** best buy. **** them all. Having my head unit removed and refunded tomorrow. Just gonna do without until I can save for a real audio build.

In the meantime, these unwanted THINGS are for sale. Half retail plus shipping. Gonna go post in the for sale thread now.

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6
Called ******* today. Said they won't take the speakers back. At best they'll 'troubleshoot' or replace them. They won't even exchange the 6x9's for the component versions.

**** kicker. **** best buy. **** them all. Having my head unit removed and refunded tomorrow. Just gonna do without until I can save for a real audio build.

In the meantime, these unwanted THINGS are for sale. Half retail plus shipping. Gonna go post in the for sale thread now.

You're gona post blown speakers for sale?

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6
They're not blown. Pretty sure it's the head unit causing the sound because I can't adjust gain. I physically inspected them, they're fine.

Sent from my magic 5-inch

I mean you come in here talking about how the sound has faded in them, then try to list em for sale as good working subs, thats not real ethical, if you post em for sale you need to explain the history to them so people dont think they are getting something they arent

Drunken Hamster

Turncoat Ford Boi
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2005
Engine
was 5.7 Hemi
I mean you come in here talking about how the sound has faded in them, then try to list em for sale as good working subs, thats not real ethical, if you post em for sale you need to explain the history to them so people dont think they are getting something they arent
Door speakers. And I never said I was gonna lie.

02ramboi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
So my lugs and my rims came in today so um yes I’m dropping my truck off in the morning before work to get it done so pics will be posted tomorrow evening lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drunken Hamster

Turncoat Ford Boi
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2005
Engine
was 5.7 Hemi
So my lugs and my rims came in today so um yes I’m dropping my truck off in the morning before work to get it done so pics will be posted tomorrow evening lol

Heh, yeah bowaaii. Can't wait to see it *wink*

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Found this on my doorstep well more like flagged the guy down lol 181d641de3048f760e4582b4b106849f.jpg 20x10 -18 offset I’m can’t wait to see it installed

Oooooo I quite like these rims, nice choice!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thank you thank you lots of research until these caught my eye kind of like how I found my wife hahaha

Lol!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

chrisp2493

Always Modding
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Did another oil change in The Mutt today. I didn’t write up anything in my build thread though. I was happy to see ~6.5 quarts come out, I’m gonna call this engine build a success lol
Topped off the brake booster/power steering fluid, topped off the tires, ran a rag over the dirty engine bay, and uploaded a new tune. For the first time this week I did a dig pull on the street for WOT logs, completely anihilated the tires haha! Looks like I’m gonna need traction bars very soon, don’t want to destroy my rear end. I also ordered a new S&B replacement filter from Nick, I think it just arrived in the mail. Very quick shipping once again!