What did you do to your Gen3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6
0dae0b13423c34a71fca015b8593e251.jpgmy new window visors!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

those are one of those things that i just cant make myself like on a vehicle lol they definitely have a function, i just dont like the looks....

not to mention that one looks like the ones that were on my black truck that shattered when i had to take my mirror off

Jerseystyle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well, over the last few days I drove her 7 hours to Alabama, 7 hours back to GA and then 8 hours to TN.

She was hit or miss. Half the time she ran fine the other half not so much.

Good news is she threw a new code. P0582. I'm going to check the vacuum lines on the cruise servo and the condition of the servo itself.

Another good note is after 22 years 8 months, I'm officially on terminal leave for retirement from the Army. [emoji16]

BoDuke

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 magnum
Well, over the last few days I driver her 7 hours to Alabama, 7 hours back to GA and then 8 hours to TN.

She was hit or miss. Half the time she ran fine the other half not so much.

Good news is she threw a new code. P0582. I'm going to check the vacuum lines on the cruise servo and the condition of the servo itself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Where in TN are you moving too? And I am glad you finally have code to go off of

Jerseystyle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Where in TN are you moving too? And I am glad you finally have code to go off of
Clarksville, more specifically Sango area.

Thanks man, it's rough when you don't even have a starting point. [emoji35]

BoDuke

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 magnum
Clarksville, more specifically Sango area.

Thanks man, it's rough when you don't even have a starting point. [emoji35]

I totally know how you feel ive been in the same boat before, but on the other hand Clarksville is like an Hour and a half away from me

Lil_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Power tech 3.7L
I totally know how you feel ive been in the same boat before, but on the other hand Clarksville is like an Hour and a half away from me

Where you at I’m down in Murfreesboro?

Fishstickz

Reaction score
Ram Year
'06, '16
Engine
3.7, 5.7 Hemi
Not much has been happening to the truck, just the usual rolling around town business. As of now since I have this week off, I'm considering building a simple CAI out of ABS, because in all honesty the engine isn't exactly what I'd call "music to my ears," thought maybe a CAI could give it at least a little more sucky-sucky sound

That, and I believe it would complement a new exhaust well if I decided to get one. I can't decide whether to go with a new exhaust, or paint-matched grille with chrome inserts first.

Also, happy 'murica day eve!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l Hemi
Today I changed my spark plugs and wires, cleaned my throttle body, put some Regane in the tank and Seafoam in vacuum line, and changed the oil. Runs like a new truck after the smoke cleared

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Drunken Hamster

Turncoat Ford Boi
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2005
Engine
was 5.7 Hemi
Not much has been happening to the truck, just the usual rolling around town business. As of now since I have this week off, I'm considering building a simple CAI out of ABS, because in all honesty the engine isn't exactly what I'd call "music to my ears," thought maybe a CAI could give it at least a little more sucky-sucky sound

That, and I believe it would complement a new exhaust well if I decided to get one. I can't decide whether to go with a new exhaust, or paint-matched grille with chrome inserts first.

If you want a sucky-sucky sound, I'm sure you could find that in the right area of town for about $25!

But, anyway. I'd say it depends on how much you wanna spend. Also, I forgot, which motor do you have? That will also be a big factor.

Sent from my magic 5-inch

cliftonclendenen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8

I got my cold air intake off of ebay for $50 and its been great! It sounds like it gonna suck in a bird hahah

Fishstickz

Reaction score
Ram Year
'06, '16
Engine
3.7, 5.7 Hemi
If you want a sucky-sucky sound, I'm sure you could find that in the right area of town for about $25!

But, anyway. I'd say it depends on how much you wanna spend. Also, I forgot, which motor do you have? That will also be a big factor.

I got the 6-er, right now it sounds like one of those cheap kitchen mixers when you're making a milkshake lmao

I got my cold air intake off of ebay for $50 and its been great! It sounds like it gonna suck in a bird hahah

Well hopefully it just sounds like it and you aren't actually sucking in a bird lol

Im actually considering putting the exhaust off, and instead going for more cosmetic things. I'm getting an itch for a 2.5" leveling kit, paint-matched grille, and a chrome bull bar

Drunken Hamster

Turncoat Ford Boi
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2005
Engine
was 5.7 Hemi
I got the 6-er, right now it sounds like one of those cheap kitchen mixers when you're making a milkshake lmao

Well hopefully it just sounds like it and you aren't actually sucking in a bird lol

Im actually considering putting the exhaust off, and instead going for more cosmetic things. I'm getting an itch for a 2.5" leveling kit, paint-matched grille, and a chrome bull bar
Drop shackle. Lower is better.

But, yeah, as far as v6 goes, I'd go for cosmetic first. Or stereo stuff. Orrr, you could find a place like the poor man's muffler I have in my area and have them do a muffler(mid ship one) delete or muffler and resonator(should be by the rear passenger tire) delete.

If you want to keep cabin noise, down, though, make sure it's still routes to the rear and not short-piped and dumped right behind you like mine. Oh, and consider some resonated tips to smooth it out afterward.

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6
Well, it would appear that the red truck will be going in for pAint much sooner than i had planned, i will not be riding around like this...

68448cbb0491de7b9fa1c3d1cc4abe13.jpg
831fd8c1a092ca4b5e68a610abec33a1.jpg
ed5962861cc926000b80954b494f0a18.jpg

SYKRAMMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega
Engine
Well, it would appear that the red truck will be going in for pAint much sooner than i had planned, i will not be riding around like this...

68448cbb0491de7b9fa1c3d1cc4abe13.jpg
831fd8c1a092ca4b5e68a610abec33a1.jpg
ed5962861cc926000b80954b494f0a18.jpg

Ha, mine just started doing the same thing in the exact same spot. Weird!