What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

electricyeti

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I did the tow mirror running light mod this week and ordered a Vararam. I’m hoping I don’t run into the snow issue ive read about with the Vararam.
65ddbe897bb6bdceb8c8b467460faa2c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have the Vararam and I take it off for winter, mostly because my truck sits for a week at a time. I am more concerned with drifting and blowing snow than when driving. If I park facing out it blows right in if I park facing it bounces off the house and creates 5' drifts on the front of my hood . Other guys I know in the same area have no issues at all. Plus my active shutters are not there

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

danielmid

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Oil change with PUP 5W-30 and RP filter, dumped the catch can, blew out the air filter, filled up the washer fluid, and checked the tire pressures. Then repeated the process with different ingredients to the wife's SUV.

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Nice!

kad

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Changed the oil. I finally ran out of free dealer oil changes so this was the first time for me on this truck. Thanks to all the info from the fine folks here it really wasn't too big of a hassle. I picked up a package of the puppy "accident" pads, put one over the steering components to catch the filter spill and accomplished it without any real mess. Penzoil Ultra Platinum and a Royal Purple filter. Threw a Fumoto valve on there too while I was at it.

-K

danielmid

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got some Amazon xmas money to spend, around $250, thinking about finishing my front level and ordering the Bilsteins, anyone want to offer any other suggestions?

4eyedconekiller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Got some Amazon xmas money to spend, around $250, thinking about finishing my front level and ordering the Bilsteins, anyone want to offer any other suggestions?

Can’t see your signature...
Depending on what you spend on the bilsteins:
-tailgate assist,
-cabin filter
-rear lift blocks.
-LED bulbs
-bed lights
-shorty antenna
-Off brand pedal commander

Just a few things, lol.

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can’t see your signature...
Depending on what you spend on the bilsteins:
-tailgate assist,
-cabin filter
-rear lift blocks.
-LED bulbs
-bed lights
-shorty antenna
-Off brand pedal commander

Just a few things, lol.

Off brand pedal commander???
Please elaborate

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7

Whatever you do don’t bother with the LED lights. Waste of money. My tail lights throw annoying codes and flash fast on the inside. On the outside they are normal. Makes no sense. The license plate 921 bulbs are ****. Lasted 5 months or so. Both burnt out. I’m sure there is a way to make these $4 bulbs work but IMO not worth the finger energy to google it or search here.

Lots of little things you could get. But I would go with the Bils. My suggestion [emoji18]

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got my bils and rough country UCA's on amazon.

I also got my 35's and supreme suspension wheel spacers and zone 1.5" body lift on amazon.

Some other things too

4eyedconekiller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Off brand pedal commander???
Please elaborate

Hang tight. I’ll post a link. Guy was talking about one earlier seems to be working well for some other guys.

Whatever you do don’t bother with the LED lights. Waste of money. My tail lights throw annoying codes and flash fast on the inside. On the outside they are normal. Makes no sense. The license plate 921 bulbs are ****. Lasted 5 months or so. Both burnt out. I’m sure there is a way to make these $4 bulbs work but IMO not worth the finger energy to google it or search here.

Lots of little things you could get. But I would go with the Bils. My suggestion [emoji18]

I agree on the outside cheapo LED’s. I was meaning interior bulbs. My apologies.