What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Took my 15 year old daughter for a drive. She was driving. That girl has too much of her father in her. Every time she left a light, stop sign etc.... She would stomp it and grin from ear to ear when the Hemi took off.

My son been driving mine too with his permit

Last edited:

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got my bils and rough country UCA's on amazon.

I also got my 35's and supreme suspension wheel spacers and zone 1.5" body lift on amazon.

Some other things too
Been thinking of a body lift myself... Let me know what you think of the spacers! Perhaps some before and after pictures are :in order!

danielmid

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can’t see your signature...
Depending on what you spend on the bilsteins:
-tailgate assist,
-cabin filter
-rear lift blocks.
-LED bulbs
-bed lights
-shorty antenna
-Off brand pedal commander

Just a few things, lol.

Mod List - Vent Visors, Tailgate Assist, Floor Mats - RAM Stock, LED Cargo Bulbs, HID Headlights, Catch Can, AEM Filter, TufTruck 1211 Springs, Tyger running boards, gathering lift parts

I picked up Mevotech UCAs already, so I'd just need the Bils to finish the front.

Whatever you do don’t bother with the LED lights. Waste of money. My tail lights throw annoying codes and flash fast on the inside. On the outside they are normal. Makes no sense. The license plate 921 bulbs are ****. Lasted 5 months or so. Both burnt out. I’m sure there is a way to make these $4 bulbs work but IMO not worth the finger energy to google it or search here.

Lots of little things you could get. But I would go with the Bils. My suggestion [emoji18]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the Sport with led taillights and interiors already, put LEDs in the cargo and hid in the headlights too.

I got my bils and rough country UCA's on amazon.

I also got my 35's and supreme suspension wheel spacers and zone 1.5" body lift on amazon.

Some other things too

I have Mevotech UCAs already waiting in the garage, and just bought tires a few months ago. Not a fan of the body lifts, but that's due to a bad experience on an older truck I had.

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mod List - Vent Visors, Tailgate Assist, Floor Mats - RAM Stock, LED Cargo Bulbs, HID Headlights, Catch Can, AEM Filter, TufTruck 1211 Springs, Tyger running boards, gathering lift parts

I picked up Mevotech UCAs already, so I'd just need the Bils to finish the front.

I have the Sport with led taillights and interiors already, put LEDs in the cargo and hid in the headlights too.

I have Mevotech UCAs already waiting in the garage, and just bought tires a few months ago. Not a fan of the body lifts, but that's due to a bad experience on an older truck I had.

i tried some fender flares off amazon they went back not so great. the ones i got were off ebay same with my running boards/steps..

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a zone 1.5" body lift but not installed yet.

Tires are Mastercraft courser mxt 35x12.5x20 (Amazon free shipping $235/ea.)

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

danielmid

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
was it this???

Pedal Chip X Throttle Response Controller: Electronic Accelerator Pedal For Dodge Durango, Engine Enhancer With 7 Adjustable Modes, Boost Horsepower And Improve Fuel Economy, Easy DIY Installation
by Color N Drive
Learn more: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D4MS3RJ/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U__QkpjCbBMH72E2

Seems like not much savings over just grabbing the PC on Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/Pedal-Commander-Bluetooth-controller-Challenger/dp/B07BMK7LQ6/

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What amount of lift do you have so far?

Thanks for the compliment and currently it is just Bills set @ 2.8 and rear 1.5" spacer

of course the tires add about an inch also...

i was really debating if I should sell the zone 1.5 lift and get the PA 3"

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I can't decide if I want 1.5" or 3"... I'm keeping my stock 285s until they run out so they'd look goofy on a lifted truck

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I can't decide if I want 1.5" or 3"... I'm keeping my stock 285s until they run out so they'd look goofy on a lifted truck

i sold my stock tires... $60 each still looked good with 20k miles on them.

another user here posted his pics with 1.5" zone and a level with stock tires didnt look bad...

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i sold my stock tires... $60 each still looked good with 20k miles on them.

another user here posted his pics with 1.5" zone and a level with stock tires didnt look bad...
I'll have to see if I can find that post.. I have a Rebel, so id lose my oem tow hooks, but I gives two nice openings for light pods lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinRam1500