What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Mega Cab 4x4
Engine
6.7L
Threw my long tubes, y pipe, Black Widow muffler and cutout on. Butt dyno and the looks of those in the truck next to me approve :naughty:

nateinva

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 1500 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7L
Threw my long tubes, y pipe, Black Widow muffler and cutout on. Butt dyno and the looks of those in the truck next to me approve :naughty:
I am sitting here debating LTs as next upgrade....then I read posts like this. Thanks? lol

How was the header install and what ya go with?

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
I am sitting here debating LTs as next upgrade....then I read posts like this. Thanks? lol

How was the header install and what ya go with?

I did a favor for a local shop so they installed everything for free while I was at work. I could of done it, didnt look to bad to do. Not being in a state that does inspections is a bad thing for my wallet. :roflsquared:

nateinva

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 1500 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7L
I did a favor for a local shop so they installed everything for free while I was at work. I could of done it, didnt look to bad to do. Not being in a state that does inspections is a bad thing for my wallet. :roflsquared:
I think I'm good in VA so long as I keep cats, or high flow. When I bought my truck I got a 2 year 24k warranty. I sent them a letter yesterday to cancel and talked to my sales guy today. Told him I was planning upgrades that would void the warranty so I needed my money back. The amount almost equals the headers. Hmmmm

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
I think I'm good in VA so long as I keep cats, or high flow. When I bought my truck I got a 2 year 24k warranty. I sent them a letter yesterday to cancel and talked to my sales guy today. Told him I was planning upgrades that would void the warranty so I needed my money back. The amount almost equals the headers. Hmmmm

Hmm.. I have the maxcare on my truck for unlim mileage... Wondering what I could get back. definitely voided it many times over now lol. :roflsquared: Mind giving me the info of who you contacted to cancel it?

nateinva

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 1500 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7L
Hmm.. I have the maxcare on my truck for unlim mileage... Wondering what I could get back. definitely voided it many times over now lol. :roflsquared: Mind giving me the info of who you contacted to cancel it?
I purchased from 3rd party dealer so it was a worthless aftermarket warranty from the get go....terrible reviews on consumer affairs site.

There should be a page in your papers for the warranty that outlines what to do for cancellation. I had to do a written request to the dealership and refund will be pro-rated, to their advantage of course. If a bank holds the title they likely get the refund towards the loan balance.

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
I purchased from 3rd party dealer so it was a worthless aftermarket warranty from the get go....terrible reviews on consumer affairs site.

There should be a page in your papers for the warranty that outlines what to do for cancellation. I had to do a written request to the dealership and refund will be pro-rated, to their advantage of course. If a bank holds the title they likely get the refund towards the loan balance.

Evidently I just have to walk into any dealership and they can cancel it. Curious to see what ill get back for it saying I've never used it.

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Already!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Trexterra

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Waited impatiently for my carven competitor kit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ouch sorry to hear that, how did it happen.

Lost traction coming out of a turn. Wasn't gonna be able to save it so I forced it into a slide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My goodness, are you ok ? Hopefully repairing the bike won't be a taxing financially.

Shop picks it up tomorrow. Already filed an insurance claim and gotten a message from the inspector that he will look at it tomorrow at the shop. Should be pretty painless.....I hope.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thx... no the grill comes off easy The slats just take ur time not to break the tabs.

Now I'm not sure I wanna swap mine for the honeycomb. I'm kinda digging the black slats...

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Lost traction coming out of a turn. Wasn't gonna be able to save it so I forced it into a slide.

Sorry to hear but good call, live to ride another day!

Repsol69

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Now I'm not sure I wanna swap mine for the honeycomb. I'm kinda digging the black slats...

I was gonna do that same thing swap to the honeycomb but I figured I would try this first i like it also.... glad I went with the Gloss Black too.

Iggy4935

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Put led tag lights and led reverse lights in. Tag lights are pretty bright now. I see it throw a beam on light on the road and cars when they are alongside. Lol