What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe B

U.S. Navy Chief
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.4L
Connected my cb radio to switch 12vdc from the radio harness (truck side, not radio side). Then hooked up a usb splitter going in to the radio so my phone holder/charger would have power.

Also tried the pedal commander on sport+ +4, barely pressed the gas and spun the tires. I laughed and had a good time and switched it back to my normal city +1

20181008_163101.jpg 20181008_163030.jpg

JayRam15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just installed the carven progressive I got from Maligator. Initial thought it is loud, but it put a big smile on my face. On a plus, my wife comes out and says let me rev it. Gives it a few revs hops out and I say well??? Her response it sounds good. :banana-mario:
I did not go out and drive it as there were some house things to take care of, but by tomorrow I should know if it is a keeper or not.
Shoutout to Mal for meeting me on Sunday. Great guy with a great truck

Hawkman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just installed the carven progressive I got from Maligator. Initial thought it is loud, but it put a big smile on my face. On a plus, my wife comes out and says let me rev it. Gives it a few revs hops out and I say well??? Her response it sounds good. :banana-mario:
I did not go out and drive it as there were some house things to take care of, but by tomorrow I should know if it is a keeper or not.

I have that muffler on my 17 Rebel and love the sound. Bark when you want it to but mellow growl when cruising.

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7

Lucky! My wife hates my 40 series flowmaster. But it’s the only way I can listen to the music of a Hemi is with exhaust. You’ll be addicted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

circuitguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Tradesman Regular Cab
Engine
5.7L HEMI
You all got me thinking about a new exhaust now. Thanks for that! :)

Aussie-John

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi V8
Yeah, I am thinking on a nicer note out of the 5.7L Hemi. Hmm.. Might need to do some research.

IronCity

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Tune the Sirius XM to channel 0, and it will give you the ID number. Then you can call them to activate it. Mine is about $19 a month

Do the promo, $25 bucks for 6 mos. at the door cancel and they will offer you the same deal. F that 20 bucks a month crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk