Zone Offroad 2" Adventure Series UCA Lift System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JP11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
soooo this is essentially a levelling kit without the UCA problems eh?
You could probably use this + body lift am i right?

OP
OP
mojoe

mojoe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
soooo this is essentially a levelling kit without the UCA problems eh?
You could probably use this + body lift am i right?

Correct, and it would be just fine with a BL as well. That will be something I do next.

Bully's Performance

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
right on, ill be ordering the BL and UCA System tomorrow!

Its a solid package and starting to gain some steam. Shoot Andrew or I an email for forum member pricing!

jdogbyo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 V8
Did you decide on trying this kit out on your 2wd?

I haven't decided yet. I think it will work, but I am leaning towards a spindle lift. I want to drive this truck for a long time and am afraid the spacer might affect other angles and cause premature wear. Thoughts?

JP11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i noticed in the thread OP was complaining about a noise coming from the setup. I had the setup installed this evening and drove it home from the shop and noticed right about a clunk noise going over even the smallest of bumps. is that what it sounded like op?

OP
OP
mojoe

mojoe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i noticed in the thread OP was complaining about a noise coming from the setup. I had the setup installed this evening and drove it home from the shop and noticed right about a clunk noise going over even the smallest of bumps. is that what it sounded like op?

Yes, it's a very loud metal to metal rattle. Sounds like the front end has serious problems. If that is what is suspected, contact Zone immediately and make sure they are involved. Especially if you already paid a shop to install it. I did the work myself, but if I had a shop rip my front end apart 3 times like I did to figure out the issue, I would expect Zone to cover the labor costs.

myoung84

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Anyone know if this will work on a 2014 1500 2WD? Seems like it should since it's just new UCA's and spacers, then again I have no idea the difference between the 4WD and 2WD suspension. Thanks!

This is not going to work on a 2wd. The UCAs are different. The 2wd UCAs have a centered ball joint and both sides are the same. The 4wd is offset and both sides are different.

The spacers are also different. You need a poly spacer that goes on top of the coil. Check out fat bobs garage, that's where I've always bought my 2wd spacers.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

JP11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes, it's a very loud metal to metal rattle. Sounds like the front end has serious problems. If that is what is suspected, contact Zone immediately and make sure they are involved. Especially if you already paid a shop to install it. I did the work myself, but if I had a shop rip my front end apart 3 times like I did to figure out the issue, I would expect Zone to cover the labor costs.

Yeah mine is really bad, any small bump i go over theres a loud "Clunk Clunk" sound, and i can feel it as well. Im not sure if id describe it as a rattle though.

OP
OP
mojoe

mojoe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah mine is really bad, any small bump i go over theres a loud "Clunk Clunk" sound, and i can feel it as well. Im not sure if id describe it as a rattle though.

Look at the pictures I posted, that will show you what to look for. If everything is tight, that's probably the problem. Zone needs to address this before they keep pumping these kits out. You contact them yet? Their customer service seems to be good.

JP11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Look at the pictures I posted, that will show you what to look for. If everything is tight, that's probably the problem. Zone needs to address this before they keep pumping these kits out. You contact them yet? Their customer service seems to be good.

Yes I called them this morning, and they are not helping at all. Guy was a ****. Not impressed.

OP
OP
mojoe

mojoe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes I called them this morning, and they are not helping at all. Guy was a ****. Not impressed.

That sucks, I hope Bully's could give them a ring. You shouldn't have to go through what I did to fix their design problem (if that is your issue). Good luck, and keep us posted.

iam_canadian22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Were they put on the right way? Ive read a few times of them being put on the wrong side, this causes handling issues and odd noises, ball joints are off centered and the longer part of the control arm should be towards the front, just somethin else to check

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk