03 ram 1500 hemi 5.7 p0202 - asking for help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JP0104

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Hey All,
I have an 03 ram 1500 hemi 5.7 w/ 189k miles and been trying to clear a troublesome p0202 code w/ no luck.

When initial check engine light occurred, I had multiple injector codes and decided to replace all 8. After replacement had only p0202 remaining. Tried swapping injector 2 with injector 4 and p0202 code remained.

Proceeded to check continuity from PCM to injector connector and I found no issues (good continuity). Also tried noid light on injector 2 connector and had flashing light, similar to other injector connectors. I proceeded to swap PCM with another 03 dodge ram and code still returned. Lastly replaced injector 2 connector (soldered a new one from autozone) and still p0202 remains.

I've noticed check engine light turns on after getting on road, but does not trigger immediately when car is sitting idle in the driveway (not sure if this is typical).

Wondering if any ram owner has encountered this before and might be able to point me to next steps Any advice would be appreciated!