09-12 Ram Radio Bezel 12v Cover / Outlet Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Looking for this piece

1ceda04356f7e1299e62a4dab5e266ac.jpg

I’ve looked on a bunch of Mopar Parts sites aswell as regular parts sites and either I’m not looking for the right name of the piece or they just don’t sell it cause I have not been able to find any info about this part but it seems to be a super common missing piece when buying a used radio bezel online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
OK here is what you would need https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-inverter-power-outlet-56046933aa?c=bD0yJm49U2VhcmNoIFJlc3VsdHM=

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
Here is a picture of my actual center dash.

As you can see, i already have the plug and the box built onto the back of it. What i need is the outer trim piece that goes around the plug/black box.

I have highlighted the area (part) that i need in Blue, with the area you posted above highlighted in Red. I do not need the Red part, just the Blue part.

110v plug cover.jpg

Here is a picture i found off of google images.

110v plug cover 2.jpg

I need the entire trim piece circled in red. The black angled area outside of the plug "door". I also need the "door" for the plug, that is spring loaded and opens and closes to cover the plug.

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Your part # looks correct and it has been discontinued however not all hope is lost as there are a bunch of dealers that show this in stock.

Contact these guys shown below

85RTZo.png

-Benny