12" Display All Tricks, No Treats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Duane Pipes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anyone experience this? Just gave up and shut the truck off.

tjfdesmo

Reaction score
Mine has done all manner of wacky stuff, including the blue screen of death, randomly changing radio sources, randomly turning on the front camera, locking up, etc. It is a half-baked pain in my ass.

walter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Yep me 19 has had some weird issues for the first week I had it. Dealers fix was to not have any thing plugged into the USB. I have tested it and yes all issues went away and would return when phones are plugged in.But this make car play usless.
Dealer says its a known issues and they are waiting for a update to fix issue.

Issues:
Camera coming on at random times
Radio sources changing on its own
Radio Sources being unavailable
Radio display freezing sound and voice control works just display stuck on random things

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Manshoon

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram1500 Limited CC 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi onDa Brain
1st year Glitches will always be a part of the buying process, but I think the screens a huge plus to whats out in other trucks I have owned over the last three years. They have all been junk. I like the fact that when I ever get it setup, I can remote start, locate my truck from anywhere.

OP
OP
Duane Pipes

Duane Pipes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm glad I could buy an $80K truck to be a beta tester for half-baked ********.
My truck out of service at the shop total 30 days of the 120 days I've owned it. Lost arbitration case.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 RAM Limited
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Not sure what you were trying to do in the video (looks like you were trying to turn it off) but not one iota of trouble with my 12 inch screen.

magic280z

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I work in the IT a lot of our time is spent finding bugs, working around bugs, or patching bugs. Consumer beta testing is just the new world we live in. We can go back to having plain stereos that were years behind aftermarket features or live in the new world where we are actually getting new features. Having the ability to issue patches means patches will be needed. If you have an Android phone things just get more difficult with their being so many vendors at so many different patch levels. I just wish patches worked off your home wifi like Ford Sync does.