12”display keeps rebooting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David Berges

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I picked up my new 2023 RAM 1500 Sport with 12” display a couple of weeks ago. The first week everything was working as it should. Since then, regardless of what screen I am on the display will reboot and TOM TOM starts up. Then every 6-7 minutes it will reboot to TOM TOM. I have tried the soft reset, hold the volume ant tuning button at the same time. I have tried the factory reset under truck settings. The problem still exists. If I am using TOM TOM to navigate, when it reboots, I have to re-enter my destination. Very frustrating. Has anyone else experienced this and is there aa solution.

Many thanks.

portcityram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Have you found a fix for this issues. I am having same issues. Called unconnect and they said tom tom is having server issues but that was two weeks ago.

portcityram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just read another forum user said he deleted driver profile and recreated it said it worked. I will test this out

BILL JAMISON

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram Rebel Black Crystal Pearlcoat
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I picked up my new 2023 RAM 1500 Sport with 12” display a couple of weeks ago. The first week everything was working as it should. Since then, regardless of what screen I am on the display will reboot and TOM TOM starts up. Then every 6-7 minutes it will reboot to TOM TOM. I have tried the soft reset, hold the volume ant tuning button at the same time. I have tried the factory reset under truck settings. The problem still exists. If I am using TOM TOM to navigate, when it reboots, I have to re-enter my destination. Very frustrating. Has anyone else experienced this and is there aa solution.

Many thanks.
Had the exact same thing happen to my 2022 Rebel three weeks ago. I have the UConnect5, 8.4 inch screen. The Tom Tom would reboot every few minutes or so. I took it back to the dealer and they replaced the entire radio/Nav stack. Works fine for now. They said this was a new issue for them, never saw one before.

Bernwood

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought a 2023 1500 rebel Yesterday, started seeing this issue on the drive home, saw it again today. PortCityram--could you advise whether deleting the driver profile worked? I'd really rather not bring it in for service the first week...

Ron_B

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm having the same issue. 2023 Ram 1500 limited. Picked it up last week.

chewman11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I'm having the same issue. Picked up a 23 Big Horn. I actually got the internal Mopar case number. I've attached the bulletin. As far as I know, the update hasn't come out yet.20231122_134112.jpg