1500 5.7 powered heated back center glass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Colt45321

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I had to bust out my center back glass and am wondering if anyone else has done this and if they were able to buy just the center part of the back windshield to replace and how to replace it. Or did you have to replace the whole back windshield. Dodge said they can do it but would also have to buy new window motor because the new window doesn’t work for the 2014 motor.

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I have a full manual sliding rear window id be willing to part with. It's oem in the factory mopar box. Again it is Not a power slide

Black 20 Ram

OP
OP
C

Colt45321

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Thank you sir I wonder if I can use that one on the motor that’s in mine

GordDavey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I used to have a solid rear window. I put in a powered rear slider, window (wanted one with the heating wires, but couldn't find a junk yard one) and dealt with the switch in the overhead console and wiring to console and window for it myself. So, can be done. If you don't have the overhead console, then it too can be added. Just more wiring to be done.