17 Ram 1500 SLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KeithStone76

Reaction score
Ram Year
20??
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I have cloth seats and carpeted floors. I have two labs that roll with me on a very frequent basis. I'm sick of the dog hair clinging to everything even with seat coverings and floor mats. Has anyone ever took up the carpet and put the rubber flooring in? What kind of cost are we looking at and how big of a job was it? And I'm wishing I could find some vinyl seat replacements or get some good seat coverings. Any thoughts?

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I have cloth seats and carpeted floors. I have two labs that roll with me on a very frequent basis. I'm sick of the dog hair clinging to everything even with seat coverings and floor mats. Has anyone ever took up the carpet and put the rubber flooring in? What kind of cost are we looking at and how big of a job was it? And I'm wishing I could find some vinyl seat replacements or get some good seat coverings. Any thoughts?

You might be better served by getting some weather tech (or comparable) floor liners. They make ones that pretty much cover all of the carpet except for under the seats.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
KeithStone76

KeithStone76

Reaction score
Ram Year
20??
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
You might be better served by getting some weather tech (or comparable) floor liners. They make ones that pretty much cover all of the carpet except for under the seats.

I thought about that. I like the idea of the floors and seats so I can take a leaf blower with all of the doors and windows open and get rid of the hair.

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Maybe look for a wrecked Tradesman as some had rubber floors. I loved having that floor in another truck, i sprayed the seat supports with rust proofing paint and then sprayed the mud out with water afterwards.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I thought about that. I like the idea of the floors and seats so I can take a leaf blower with all of the doors and windows open and get rid of the hair.

Fair enough. I can tell you it's not hard for one person to remove the seats but I've never messed with the carpet itself.

OP
OP
KeithStone76

KeithStone76

Reaction score
Ram Year
20??
Engine
3.6 Pentastar

SitKneelBend

Military