20' Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 CC **Looking for bellowed and sleeved air ride??**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kevin Barker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So, I had to put down the 16' sport and ended up in a 20' 1500 Laramie CC 4x4 in "Flame Red" w/night edition package and the 22" wheels.

I was at a customers house the other day installing tire letters on a slingshot, and he showed me the setup in his 17' sport CC 2wd, that had 2 Bellow Style Air Bags up front and 2 sleeved bags in the back. He ststed that he installed them without any major modifications to his truck and that they actually mounted exactly in the same place as the 4x4 coilovers in the front and the rear. He said he could not remember exactly where he bought the kit but that they had multiple "universal" top and bottom mounting options and that I would just need to select the right one and that it would basically be an OEM replacement type job.

Can anyone help me either, find the right bags for the front and the right sleeved bags for the rear that are a direct fit? His truck does not quite lay frame but it does get low enough that his fender starts to tuck the front tires like .5-1"

Thanks in advance!!

Kevin