2003 Ram 2500 5.7 DTC help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cerd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Same vehicle as on my Squeaky pulley post.

Now that the squeal is gone, I am addressing some DTCs.
0118 APS Relay Output Circuit Open - doesn't even seem to be listed in my FSM. This is under the Front Control Module Network on my scanner.

P0141 and P0038 state that the DS O2 sensor heater is not working. Looking into the FSM, it looks like it goes back to the PCM. When I first brought the truck home, I discovered a Jet Chip on it. I need to call them, but I am wondering if that is the fault or if I should look somewhere else.

ABS system scanned DTC 01 (Left Front Sensor Circuit Failure) and DTC 73 (Inoperative Watchdog Inhibit) I have never seen a 2 digit code before, so I am dumbfounded. These also do not seem to be listed in my manual.

OP
OP
C

Cerd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Update: I contacted Jet about their chip and they said they "are not affecting or even looking at the downstream o2 sensor".

OP
OP
C

Cerd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Same vehicle as on my Squeaky pulley post.

Now that the squeal is gone, I am addressing some DTCs.
0118 APS Relay Output Circuit Open - doesn't even seem to be listed in my FSM. This is under the Front Control Module Network on my scanner.

P0141 and P0038 state that the DS O2 sensor heater is not working. Looking into the FSM, it looks like it goes back to the PCM. When I first brought the truck home, I discovered a Jet Chip on it. I need to call them, but I am wondering if that is the fault or if I should look somewhere else. -SOLVED: there was corrosion on G107. I took the nut off, polished up the stud and terminal with a steel brush on a Dremel and this one went away. I also confirmed it with a voltmeter.

ABS system scanned DTC 01 (Left Front Sensor Circuit Failure) and DTC 73 (Inoperative Watchdog Inhibit) I have never seen a 2 digit code before, so I am dumbfounded. These also do not seem to be listed in my manual.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat