2005 quad cab cold air

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mule19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That’s your air recirc door then easy fixes available. I just amazoned a recirc door to fix mine. How you don’t have massive bear hands or your gunna have a bad time.

OP
OP
V

videokid14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
That’s your air recirc door then easy fixes available. I just amazoned a recirc door to fix mine. How you don’t have massive bear hands or your gunna have a bad time.
where is this door located? can i just block it off?

Mule19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Behind your glove box, give it a YouTube search. Not really you need to buy the door off amazon it’s not that much. There’s plenty of tutorials on how to do it.

OP
OP
V

videokid14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Behind your glove box, give it a YouTube search. Not really you need to buy the door off amazon it’s not that much. There’s plenty of tutorials on how to do it.
you cant block it from under the hood? where would the opening be under the hood if i can get to it?

Mule19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No you cannot, I cannot complexly explain things well through text. The intake for your air conditioner is in the black plastic on the passenger side right before the hood starts.