2007 Front end vibration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cranberry521

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have an '07 ram, hemi, QC, lonestar, 20" wheels. There is a vibration between 55, 70MPH. I had the tires balanced, alignment, tie rods. Still there. I have read that this is a common problem but cant seem to find the fix. Does anyone know what the problem is?

GoldDot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Maybe warped rotors. If you over torque the lugs it happens quick. I went through the same on an altima and thought for sure it was the wheels or suspension. The wheel even shuddered with out the brakes being applied. Replaced the rotors and that fixed it completely. You can check the rotor run out yourself if you have the tools pretty easily. When it comes to lugs always torque'em to spec!

prican2000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 4.7
I have the same issue on my 06 1500. I havent really done much research but have heard that this is "Normal" - I dont understand how in the world this is Normal. Anyways I am in the same boat as you - have not found what the "Fix" is. So I'll subscibe to hopefully read a solution.

Also have you noticed it if its all the time?
Mine doesnt seem to be all the time though - I mean yes it starts off with the vibration but then after driving for a while it seems to calm down - either that or I am just growing numb. LOL!!!!

ram-head

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Mine did that. I had a trusted mechanic and friend tell me I needed new rotors. I let him replace them and it certainly helped a lot. My truck had also been in a front-end collision, so I think if not for that it would have fixed it completely. Mine was also doing it when I stopped from highway speeds, if that helps.